Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Bugs With Asset Store on iPhone

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by NathanielAH, Feb 23, 2019.

1. NathanielAH

NathanielAH

I found if I surf the Asset Store not logged in, it works okay, though some of the menus are still cutoff as in the video.

However, when logged in, there are additional issues as noted below. I uploaded a video here showcasing some.

1. In the video you’ll see my initials icon flicker; this is me clicking it, trying to get the menu to expand which it never does. I tried on multiple screens. This makes it impossible to log out.

2. The section menu when open displays as cut-off, with full words not visible. This happens both logged in and not.

3. The services menu i.e. Dashboard / Connect / Answers / Forum, won’t open when scrolled down in the screen (not visible in the video). This happens both logged in and not logged in.

4. If I navigate to an item, in the video it’s Bolt Visual scripting, and scroll down to the “Buy” button, reviews, and recommendations for related assets, it just spins as loading but never does. This happens on all of the assets. This doesn’t happen when not logged in.

For the record, using iOS 12.1.4 on an iPhone XS.

Unity team might want to look at fixing.