Search Unity

Buggy UI Elements

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by allc1865, Sep 2, 2019.

1. allc1865

allc1865

Ever since I updated to Unity 3.0, the UI in the editor scene is very buggy. It moves when I scroll or pan around the screen, and if I try to edit any UI elements, it's jerky and does the complete opposite of what I wanted it to do. Any one else with this same problem or any fixes? Thanks

2. Unity 3.0 is several years old, are you sure you're talking about the right version?
    UI Elements are not part of the game world as of today, so I don't really understand what are you talking about even if you're talking about a bit newer version than 3.0.
    Could you please write down or event make screenshots, what is your exact problem? Because I'm not sure what you "wanted" to do (we aren't mind readers here) and what happened. Because you failed to mention those things as well.
    So please, try again?!

3. allc1865

allc1865

I'm using a UI Canvas and UI Buttons. Ever since I updated to Unity 3.0b1 2019, the UI part of Unity has been buggy.
    I've uploaded images, and my timer and pause button will be in one position, and then when I click to move the timer elsewhere, as soon as I click it, it moves by itself to somewhere else.
    I also uploaded the version of Unity I'm using. I've tried uninstalling Unity and re-installing it, but I get the same results.

ss1.png ss2.png ss3.png

4. karl_jones

karl_jones

Unity Technologies

Have you filled any bug reports?