Search Unity

Bug Bug

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by SoulBlaze06, Sep 25, 2020.

?

I downloaded unity hub and it is saying error while selecting editor from program files

1. Is It A Serious Problem

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Is it only editor fault

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SoulBlaze06

SoulBlaze06

I downloaded unity editor and other documentations seperately from official site and installed all of them However, when i clicked locate in unity hub and browsed i went to program files selected unity----then editor and then i seleted unity.exe but when i did it --- the hub said an error to the editor and when i clicked 3 dots on it it said delete files but when i clicked it it said coudnt delete files and when i try to locate editor time it says "the unity l is already in list you cannot locate the same version" and i cant remove the unity.exe(editor) from the hub list what should i do :( .I tried deleting and reinstalling hub more than 15 times but it still loades with same UI . My editor has no fault because i tried running it without hub and it runs fine. Please help me and tell me that how can you can reset data on hub and which component of unity we should select as editor

2. Kayntt

Kayntt

1. Uninstall Unity Hub
    2. Go to "run" using Windows key + R using your keyboard.
    3. Type %appdata%
    4. Delete the folders called UnityHub and Unity Hub
    5. Reinstall Unity Hub.

That's what worked for me. Hope it does for you too!

Joe-Censored likes this.
  3. SoulBlaze06

SoulBlaze06

Thank You SO much bro it helped me again a really big thank you to you .You are such a life saver .Thanks again for your guidance.