Search Unity

Bug [Bug Report] Unity 2022.1.21f1 / URP / ShaderGraph

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by SuperFranTV, Nov 2, 2022.

1. SuperFranTV

SuperFranTV

Hello,

in fresh installed unity on a new pc with verison 2022.1.21f1 and created a project with urp and shader graph.
    Getting these errors every time, the "has no meta file" error on multiple files, sounds like a bigger problem for me.

See this:

Also the Unity Hub 3.3.0 says everytime my pc is restarted, there is no licence if i open any project.
    I wish this forum has a build in picture upload function.

Thankx

manuelgoellnitz likes this.
  2. Kurt-Dekker

Kurt-Dekker

If you think your are reporting a bug, posting in the forum is not going to do that.

There is ONE way to report a bug: Help -> Report A Bug

If you want some random things to try, start here:

Extra unwanted packages in new projects (collab, testing, rider and other junk):

https://forum.unity.com/threads/temp-unityengine-testrunner-dll-error.1133938/#post-7287748

About the fastest way I have found to make a project and avoid all this noise is to create the project, then as soon as you see the files appear, FORCE-STOP (hard-kill) Unity (with the Activity Manager or Task Manager), then go hand-edit the Packages/manifest.json file as outlined in the above post, then reopen Unity.

Sometimes the package system gets borked from all this unnecessary churn and requires the package cache to be cleared:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/53145919/unity3d-package-cache-errors/69779122

3. manuelgoellnitz

manuelgoellnitz

I have the same errors after upgrading to 2022.1.21.
    This version seems to be broken...

SuperFranTV likes this.
  4. deplorablemountaineer

deplorablemountaineer

I reported the bug almost a week ago. Still can't find the report in the issues list and it wouldn't let me log in when I clicked the link in the auto-reply. I can only "assume" the report got through.

SuperFranTV likes this.
  5. SuperFranTV

SuperFranTV

Allready reported, i only post it here to see if other users have the same problem.

RogDolos likes this.