Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only. On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live. Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Bug Bug? Offsets/avatar mask in play mode.

Discussion in 'Timeline' started by drspecial, Apr 25, 2024.

1. drspecial

drspecial

Hey everyone,

I'm having a weird issue.
    I'm using an override track as you can see in the gif below. This track has an avatar mask only affecting one arm.

In edit mode everything works as it should, but in play mode the character jumps for some reason. This is solved if I delete or mute the override track.

I can't understand why this happens because the avatar mask should prevent this from happening. Or am I missing something?

Thanks.

2. drspecial

drspecial

Ok, I figured it out. If anyone runs into this, you can't override an animation that's in transition.
    Need to nudge the clip a bit to avoid the fades that are on the main channel.

Not sure if this is intended, but it feels really awkward and counter productive.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2024
  3. smartplay

smartplay