Search Unity

Feedback [BUG] No Backward Compatibility Bug for 2019.2.9f1 : Unity Vuforia

Discussion in 'Vuforia' started by arkedrem, Oct 22, 2019.

1. arkedrem

arkedrem

Updated my Unity and then the compiler couldn't work.

Here are some of the errors.

"Assets\Vuforia\Scripts\DefaultTrackableEventHandler.cs(24,15): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'TrackableBehaviour' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)"

"Assets\Vuforia\Scripts\DefaultModelRecoEventHandler.cs(32,15): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ModelRecoBehaviour' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)"

"Assets\Vuforia\Scripts\DefaultModelRecoEventHandler.cs(35,15): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'TargetFinder' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)"

"Assets\Vuforia\Scripts\DefaultModelRecoEventHandler.cs(46,12): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ModelTargetBehaviour' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)"

How do I solve these compiler errors with Vuforia?

2. Sika_MC

Sika_MC

Vuforia

Hi @arkedrem Usually this errors are related to a mismatch between the Vuforia SDK version and the Core sample app version.
    Could you please make sure that you have the same version? In addition please create a new project and let me know if you are still seeing the same behavior?

Thank you.
    Vuforia Engine Support