Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[BUG] Multiple Issues with Unity Hub 0.18.0

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by BTStone, Jun 25, 2018.

1. BTStone

BTStone

Hey there,

so I noticed these issues using Unity Hub 0.18.0

1) Going to "Installs" and right-clicking on the context menu (the 3 dots to the right of a Unity version) it tells me I can "Remove From List", but that does nothing. Not even after restarting Unity Hub.

2) Today I downloaded Unity 2018.1.6f1 through the Unity Hub and at the end it stopped, I got a pop up telling me the components couldn't be downloaded and then there was a "Queued" Tag next to that version. I clicked it away and it seemed to be installed, but I couldn't start a project, since Hub stated there was no related Unity.exe installed. Checked the file system and it was true, Unity 2018.1.6f1 was not installed. But it's now on the list of installed versions AND I can't remove it from the list since issue 1) mentioned above ;)

I'm on Windows 7 btw.

2. afshinity

afshinity

Unity Technologies

Hi there,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    The 'remove from list' is not working, because there was an issue in the install (we are working on this issue)
    But, to understand why the install was failing in the first place, I have some guesses. It would be great if you can send me your log files (and the link to this post) through direct message, and we can take a closer look into it.

Logs for Widows are here: %UserProfile%\AppData\Roaming\UnityHub\logs

Best,
    Afshin