Search Unity

Bug ignored by Unity Support

Discussion in 'Android' started by NestorAlgieri, Mar 29, 2019.

1. NestorAlgieri

NestorAlgieri

Hi. I don't know what to do. There is a bug that will cause a crash in the game using Unity 2018.3.3 all the way to 2018.3.11. The bug is 100% reproducible on all my android(and even ios) devices. The thing is you must leave the game on for 5-6 hours, sometimes it will crash within a minute, or 10, or 20, but for 100% sure, leave it on for 6 hours and it will for sure crash.

Anyways I have submitted the bug and even the whole 4 gig project to Unity, the guy just tells me he hasn't been able to reproduce it. But I know he didn't leave the game on for the length required as I can track the activity in the game(it's online) So who else can I contact? I have already went through the proper channel and waited for a long time, but the guy just ignores me and/or tells me "Can't reproduce". Here is the link to the bug: [removed]
    Hopefully someone else at Unity will be able to take over this, the guy named "Dominykas Makūnas" isn't responding.

Thanks

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
  2. dominykasm

dominykasm

Unity Technologies

Hi, a response should have reached you

NestorAlgieri likes this.
  3. NestorAlgieri

NestorAlgieri

Thanks for responding finally! But when I write you, how long does it take for you to respond usually once a month?

4. NestorAlgieri

NestorAlgieri

Hi. I waited for another day, but I still don't have a response. You basically told me to strip the project and gave me some links. I read them but as the link says, some projects can't be stripped so send the whole project, which is what I did in the first place. I offered to help if you have any issues with the repro so I hope you will get back to me so we can get this started. This bug is making Unity 2018.3 unreliable. Please give it some effort to communicate with me. Thanks.

5. NestorAlgieri

NestorAlgieri

I'll wait for another month I guess.

6. NestorAlgieri

NestorAlgieri

Any news? You said managed to reproduce it and will pass it to the dev, but where is it in the issue tracker?