Search Unity

1. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Bug] Hub 0.18.0 The component files could not be downloaded at the moment

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by Deozaan, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Deozaan

Deozaan

Ever since updating to Hub 0.18.0, I get an error after installing the latest Unity releases:
    But there doesn't seem to actually be any problem with the download. I suspect this is happening because I deselected all components and just installed the base Unity installation. That said, this behavior did not exist in Hub 0.17.x.

2. scvnathan

scvnathan

This was happening to me for a while too. No issues with the actual installation though.

3. djumme

djumme

I thought this only happens when you don't include any other components rather than the editor itself in the installation. Did you install anything else? (like documentation or platform build)

4. afshinity

afshinity

Unity Technologies

Hi everyone,

Sorry for this bug. It is a frontend bug in 0.18.0 where you don't select any component, it shows an error even if the editor installation was successful. We will send an update to fix this issue.

Thanks
    Afshin

5. dichardson

dichardson

I see this every time I update 2018.2 beta. I also select no extra components.

6. dichardson

dichardson

Seems to be fixed in 0.18.1. I didn't get the error when I installed 2018.2.0f1.