Search Unity

(Bug) Failed to open Unity Hub if no wifi connection

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by optimise, Jan 23, 2019.

1. optimise

optimise

I found that when you at the environment that is no wifi connection available like this No wifi.PNG then you will not able to open Unity Hub. You will see Unity Hub process at Task Manager but you will never see the Unity Hub UI appears. I also found another problem that if you successfully open Unity Hub with wifi internet connection then no wifi connection anymore, the UI will keep stucking at Loading state forever and you cannot open any project. Currently I'm using latest 1.4.0.

QQ截图20190118234551.png

2. Deleted User

Deleted User

No problem on my site; I just disconnected from the internet and started the Hub.

Capture.JPG

3. BorisMongeau

BorisMongeau

Unity Technologies

Hi optimise,

This looks like a license update problem. Can you report us a bug so we can check with your logs what is the problems?

Thanks,
    Boris

4. Callister

Callister

I also got this problem, but I also can't open github desktop/vs code with no network connected.
    After digging out on internet this might be the issue on electron. https://github.com/electron/electron/issues/6437
    Seems only affected windows 10 os

Edit: the bug I encountered is the first one (can't open the hub), not the second one

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
  5. optimise

optimise

Where can I get the logs? I believe it's Unity Hub bug instead of license update problem as I can open Unity Editor directly without any issue at offline.

upload_2019-2-7_14-53-31.png