Search Unity

[BUG][CASE 1202494] Since Unity Hub 2.2.X WebGL doesn't work.

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by aurelien-morel-ubiant, Dec 2, 2019.

1. aurelien-morel-ubiant

aurelien-morel-ubiant

Hello unity guys !
    Since I updated my Unity Hub to 2.2.1, I can't build any WebGL build with my computer.
    I tried on another computer with 2.2.0 it works. Then we update to 2.2.1 and it works too.

So I try to investigate further and I suspect it's an issue with my special character in my windows account naming.
    Because mine is "Aurélien" where the one from my colleague of "Maxime". And due to the fact some files are saved in our user appdata path it generates now some issue for any reason that I can't explain clearly.

@LeonhardP I don't know what I can do to report this bug, is a Unity ones or Hub ones cause it seems to be linked to the Hub update but it happens in unity.

I made a bug report in Unity with all the explanations and one bug report in Unity Hub just in case. At least it's easy to make it with an empty project.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
    LeonhardP likes this.
  2. LeonhardP

LeonhardP

Unity Technologies

3. aurelien-morel-ubiant

aurelien-morel-ubiant

I uninstalled the hub since this bug to allow me to work. I reinstalled 2.1.X version. So tomorrow or in two days I can upload the log file from my hub upgrade when I will be back to work.

4. aurelien-morel-ubiant

aurelien-morel-ubiant

I just uploaded my 2 logs files right after an upgrade from 2.1.X to 2.2.1. Hope it will be enough for you