Search Unity

1. Unity 2018.3 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want more efficiency in your development work? Sign up to receive weekly tech and creative know-how from Unity experts.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Build games and experiences that can load instantly and without install. Explore the Project Tiny Preview today!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to provide direct feedback to the Unity team? Join the Unity Advisory Panel.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice

[Bug] Addressables keep missing scene asset

Discussion in 'Addressables' started by optimise, Dec 6, 2018.

1. optimise

optimise

The scenes file that I added into Addressables are working correctly. But after some time, I notice that it will start missing from the Addressables and then the scenes add to Build Settings automatically.

upload_2018-12-6_23-17-53.png

2. rachelgarza

rachelgarza

Unity Technologies

Hmm interesting, thanks for reporting this. I don't think I've ever run into anything like this but I'll definitely have a look and try to see if I can reproduce.

Are you on 0.4.8-preview?

optimise likes this.
  3. optimise

optimise

Yup. I'm using ScriptableObject to store Scene AssetReference. Btw Now I notice that every time you enter playmode the scene will automatically added to the Build Settings. Another problem is until now Addressables still not able to refresh the Asset Address correctly. You reproduce it by adding an asset to the Addressables then discard the group file changes by using Git. Maybe these 2 behaviors cause the problem.

upload_2018-12-7_11-1-26.png

4. optimise

optimise

Found another bug. Sometimes it will add the same scene multiple times.

upload_2018-12-11_0-55-4.png