Search Unity

1. The 2022.1 beta is now available for testing. To find out what's new, have a look at our 2022.1 beta blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct here to familiarize yourself with the rules and how to post constructively.

Feedback [Bug] Access denied

Discussion in 'Meta-forum Discussion' started by APSchmidt, Nov 3, 2021.

1. APSchmidt

APSchmidt

It's the second day in a row that I get "Access Denied" when I try and log in. I also got it after logging in and trying to enter the General Discussion forums. It took me at least ten times reloading the page until I got through.

Capture d’écran_2021-11-03_07-32-10.jpg

2. APSchmidt

APSchmidt

@LeonhardP Sorry that I bother you, your name is the first that comes to mind right now. Who could I tag when I have similar problems with the site anyway?

Could you forward this to someone that can help please? It took me five minutes to login this morning... Thank you! :)

3. APSchmidt

APSchmidt

No problems logging in today; you guys did something? Thanks if you did! :)

4. Mortalanimal

Mortalanimal

this keeps happening to me too, I have to keep purging all my cache.. literally everyday

5. Mortalanimal

Mortalanimal

This is happening on forum and on asset store.. specially when it comes to anything that requires me to log in, the log in page is what causes it most of the time

6. APSchmidt

APSchmidt

It happened to me yesterday too; I had to log in first on the community page, then navigate to the forums page and there log in again. Quite the bother but I was happy to be able to log in. :)

7. Mortalanimal

Mortalanimal

mark this thread as a bug report

8. kdgalla

kdgalla

9. APSchmidt

APSchmidt

The login page is bugged? This doesn't happen after I visit some page on the forums, it happens only on logging in. I'm not logged out, I just cannot log in because of "access denied".

10. APSchmidt

APSchmidt

A new one, that one is a first:

Capture d’écran_2021-12-10_11-52-48.jpg

unityunity