Search Unity

Bronkanoid Brick Breaker, my new game made with Unity!

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by HombreCubo, Feb 8, 2021.

1. HombreCubo

HombreCubo

Hello fellow developers, although I have already made some video games, this is the first time I have posted one of them on the Unity forum.

Bronkanoid has taken me 6 months of development. I did everything by myself, so it has been very hard work.

It consists of 100 levels, of which 15 of them have a retro aesthetic.

There are 5 final bosses, and in the version that I have uploaded to the Google Play Store, I have implemented two leaderboards (one for points, and another for coins), and a table of achievements. You can get up to 40.

Although the title of the game presages that it is a parody of Arkanoid (and it truly is), I was inspired by the game Pop'n Bounce (Video System, 1997), which I really liked when I was little. The level of difficulty in the case of Bronkanoid is lower.

Without further ado, I encourage you to continue developing your projects with great enthusiasm. Every day is an opportunity to advance further in our games, and learn something new.

I would like to get some feedback as I am a bit isolated (and even more so now that we are in such a delicate situation).

Take good care of yourselves.

Best,

Javier Sanchez.

You can get the Android game for free here:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2021
    Kottler, Amon and ADNCG like this.
  2. Kottler

Kottler

Hey, congratulations on building such a great game, i know it takes a lot of work, specially if it's all done by yourself.
    I like the game, you made a lot of content for it, there are multiple things going on in each level making them feel really different and special.
    Again, congratz on this achievement, huge step, keep up the good work!

HombreCubo likes this.
  3. HombreCubo

HombreCubo

Thank you very much friend! I really appreciate your words of encouragement. Much encouragement also for your projects, I wish you a happy week.

Kottler likes this.