Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Join us on Dec 8, 2022, between 7 am & 7 pm EST, in the DOTS Dev Blitz Day 2022 - Q&A forum, Discord, and Unity3D Subreddit to learn more about DOTS directly from the Unity Developers.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Broken text PPtr in file(Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity).

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by MrKsi, Sep 27, 2022.

1. MrKsi

MrKsi

Greetings! Last night, Windows decided to update on my computer and it did it unsuccessfully by flying into the blue screen of death with the error MEMORY_MANAGMENT. In this regard, my project, on which I painstakingly worked for a year, was completely destroyed. I can't go into the Sample Scene.unity scene, which has all the necessary game mechanics configured, and there are 2-3 days left before the release of the game, and I really need help with restoring the SampleScene.unity file
    When opening this file, Unity outputs the following lines in error.log:/
    upload_2022-9-27_14-28-26.png
    After crawling around the Internet, I came across an article by a man who talks about the structure of the scene file in Unity YAML and as I understood from his message, I need to remove the links with these identifiers so that I can somehow roll back a little and get back what F***ed up, however, I need help to understand the structure of YAML and in particular with what identifiers do I need to delete so that I can open the scene file of my work.

2. MrKsi

MrKsi

3. MrKsi

MrKsi