Search Unity

Broken Project - Please help :(

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by mikenoelhiggs, Jan 17, 2021.

1. mikenoelhiggs

mikenoelhiggs

I was hoping if somebody could offer some guidence, I importeed two asset packages from the asset store. the one I believe to have caused the issue is: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/gui/liquidbar-unique-progress-bars-159349

The package manager alerted me I was required to update some dependencies and upon doing so I have several compiler errors in the console now without using a single asset from the package in the scene.

These are errors such as:

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.render-pipelines.lightweight@6.9.0\Runtime\2D\PixelPerfectCamera.cs(185,17): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'PixelPerfectRendering' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine.Experimental.U2D' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

but there are several mainly to do with the shader files in: Packages

some infos in the console contain: Some scripts have compilation errors which may prevent obsolete API usages to get updated. Obsolete API updating will continue automatically after these errors get fixed.

The project is for a university Dissertation and I'm very desperate to get it fixed, if anybody has any experiance in resolving such an issue I'd be eternally grateful!

Attached Files:

2. ustincameron

ustincameron

Did you end up resolving this? I had the same issue with the same asset.

3. wuyiji199632

wuyiji199632

yea, did you resolve this issue? I am now also bothered by the same prob