Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Broken Alliance: The War Begins

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by STGDeveloper, May 1, 2012.

1. STGDeveloper

STGDeveloper

Star Travel Gaming is pleased to announce the beginning of production on its first MMORPG Broken Alliance: The War Begins. As of today the development crew has completed multiple worlds terrains, and released their very first interview going over what they hope to accomplish with Broken Alliance. I hope you all will pay a visit to their website and listen in on the first developer talk as well as join the forum and leave a post in the welcome area or post a question for the developers. There are a lot of big things happening at Star Travel Gaming and we want our fans to enjoy the ride as much as we are. Be sure to also check out the Job Openings tab on the website as STG is looking for inspired workers to join its growing team.

Forum: http://startravelgaming.createaforum.com/index.php

Sincerely,
    Star Travel Gaming Recruiter Joshua Meeks

Last edited: May 1, 2012
  2. Tobias J.

Tobias J.

Site looks great!

It talks about meeting the brains behind the game, but there's only really mention of the lead developer. Put a 'Team' tab up.

Also, as a cantankerous aside, it's not an interview if the guy is doing monologue.

Good luck! :)

3. STGDeveloper

STGDeveloper

Team tab will be up shortly, the site is in the process of being moved as our original hosting company gave us some problems so we are moving everything to a new server/host. As for there only being the Lead Developer up, I'm told, he is the only one who completed a brief bio still awaiting the other members of the team to complete their own and submit it to marketing. Apologies on the interview/monologue i just receive the data through our JIRA system to display and post in forums. I am a recruiter/website/forum controller with STG not on the development team. I will pass your recommendations on to the STG Staff and hope you will follow along with the production of Broken Alliance.

4. STGDeveloper

STGDeveloper