Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[Breaking Bug] Unable to edit Env Vars, builds aren't being made with Env Vars

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by jasonatkaruna, Jun 16, 2020.

1. jasonatkaruna

jasonatkaruna

Running into two issues:
    1. My latest builds in Unity Cloud Build aren't being made with the environment variables I have set. I have a debug log that spits out my env vars which lets me know what's set. My builds aren't showing the variables output as before. Builds are succeeding, just without any of the env variables I have set.
    2. I'm unable to edit the environment variables. When I try to view the environment variables in my config, it just shows me a "Something went wrong..." error.

2. victorw

victorw

For the first bug, I took a look at your builds and did not see any issues - all the builds I looked at did have the environment variables defined. It looks like you updated to a new Unity version though, which may have introduced issues. You could try running with the previous version of Unity to see if that resolves your issue - and if it does then you may want to report a bug in the Editor.

Thanks for reporting the second bug, I was able to replicate this and have a fix which I'm expecting will be deployed later today.

jasonatkaruna likes this.
  3. victorw

victorw

The fix has now been deployed.

jasonatkaruna likes this.