Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only. On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live. Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Brackeys Inventory and Unity PSM

Discussion in 'PSM' started by thrnsoft69, Aug 9, 2014.

1. thrnsoft69

thrnsoft69

Anyone have any success implementing Brackey's Inventory System (either Javascript or C#) under the Unity PSM Editor? I have tried both C# and Javascript versions with little success. The Javascript version works fine under the Unity | Build for PC but it produces multiple errors under Unity for PSM.

2. jesusluvsyooh

jesusluvsyooh

A paste of these errors would be useful ;)

3. thrnsoft69

thrnsoft69

Here are the errors I have:

Assets/Inventory/Scripts/Character.js(188,54) BCE0019: 'equippedWeaponVersion' is not a member of 'Object'.

Assets/Inventory/Scripts/Character.js(191,40) BCE0019: 'name' is not a member of 'Object'.

Assets/Inventory/Scripts/Character.js(267,53) BCE0019: 'Contents' is not a member of 'Object'.

Assets/Inventory/Scripts/Character.js(267,82) BCE0019: 'MaxContent' is not a member of 'Object'.

4. PeterD

PeterD

I was about to post what I think the issue is but, it's probably more useful to you to debug the code yourself. Reason being that if the problem is what I think it is then, if you can't see it yourself, you'll pretty much be asking the people on this board to write your game for you. I know that sounds a bit harsh but, the errors you've posted are actually 100% self explanatory.