Search Unity

Bottle Race - A Runner game who gets Better with you [Android]

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by ALhd, Oct 25, 2021.

1. ALhd

ALhd

Hello ! Firstly thank you for taking the time to take an interest in this thread :)

Here I want to present you my game that I made in few months starting from no knowledge of unity.
    After a lot of documentation and practice, I upload this Runner and Platfomer game on the PlayStore.

The rules are quite simple, you have to do the best distance/score with your bottle rocket dodging enemies and obstacles. There are weekly/monthly and AllTime leaderboards where players can fight to reach the fisrt place ! Also there is "Frigo" store where you can buy new bottles and run with better rockets.
    Finaly I put on a montly reward where de winner can choose to add an ennemi/obstacle of his choice which will be added in the next update :D

Now, i'm having a hard time promoting it, it's difficult to get visibility.
    If you have the slightest comment to make do not hesitate it will help me a lot !

Link to PlayStore : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.LHD.Reauket

WARNING : The game is currently in french, I will do an english update in the futur but don't be affraid you can play without understand french :)

Thank you