Search Unity

Boring golf

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by xrm0, Nov 26, 2018.

1. xrm0

xrm0

EDIT: The game has been released, you can get it at https://mulitasoft.itch.io/boring-golf

Hi
    On November 29 (this Thursday) I'll release something which may or may not be a game (?!).

It's based on a 3d third person golf game I was developing sometime ago and never finished it.
    So now it's something without goals nor highscores, you just explore the golf course (3 holes), play golf and drive a cart around.

You can follow me on itchio at https://mulitasoft.itch.io to get notified when it's published.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
  2. xrm0

xrm0

3. changsaobien

changsaobien

althought not try it yet but seem still something which you want put into game, why you don't continue do it?! as indie dev, you free about time, no one stand beside to give you deadline, if it's not finish today, you can do it tomorrow, next week or even new year, calm down & keep positive attitude, regards :)

xrm0 likes this.
  4. xrm0

xrm0

Thanks for your reply.

There are a lot more things I want to develop and I don't want to be with the same game for years and years. Maybe in the future I can go back, improve it, polish it and make "Boring golf 2" the way I initially thought.

5. ClaudiaTheDev

ClaudiaTheDev

The name "Boring golf" doesnt seem very convincing to try this out. Why on earth you decided to use this name :D!?

6. changsaobien

changsaobien

Maybe Elon Musk is his neighbor :D

ClaudiaTheDev likes this.
  7. xrm0

xrm0

The level it's on a golf course but golf may not be main thing to do in it. It's a hint for the players ... :p

8. xrm0

xrm0

That's part of "Boring golf 2(TM)"

9. ClaudiaTheDev

ClaudiaTheDev

So why not "Crazy golf" :) (or something like that) I think way more people will play a game named "crazy" than "boring". But it's just an advice and of course i understand that you probably won't change the name when the game is already done. Just my opinion.

xrm0 likes this.