Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Bombo Goes Nuts

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by OnslaughtMike, Mar 1, 2012.

1. OnslaughtMike

OnslaughtMike

Hey All!

Pretty new to the forums and I'm looking forward to see what others are up to.
    I want to share with you our beta build for our game currently in development, Bombo Goes Nuts. This is our second game and our first game using Unity.

http://www.onslaughtstudios.com/game/game.php

We are very happy with the progress of the game so far, We have a few ideas of things we plan on tweaking and a few features left to add.We would love you all to try it out and give us any feedback, critiques and reactions.

Enjoy
    Mike

2. MoonQuake

MoonQuake

The game itself doesn't tell us what to do or what's the goal. (website thread does, but not the game)

I'm collecting apples and balls, but why?

Should I make as many points as possible within the time frame??? I collect many things, and bring them back to the "end" I guess. I don't have sensation of progress.

Visually, It's attractive... but gameplay-wise, I don't know what I'm doing. :)

3. OnslaughtMike

OnslaughtMike

Haha you are right. The website thread is just a temporary fix while i finish the in game tutorial system.

However I think it would be nicer if the game play itself directed you towards what you have to do. I am open for suggestions on how to do that.

Thanks for playing! Hope you had fun.

-Mike