Search Unity

Bomberman Game for Android

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by andihong, Feb 4, 2016.

1. andihong

andihong

i am beginner in this unity, please help me.

i want to deploy a game like bomberman, but i dont know how to make a brick and wall, and i dont know how to divide the background in the same size for the wall. thanks..

if there is any recommendation source, you can tell me.. thanks before.

2. zoran404

zoran404

Here's a great place to start: Google.com

3. JoeStrout

JoeStrout

Start with the "Learn" link at the top of this page. Go through the tutorials you find there — which means actually do them, don't just watch them. You will learn the basics this way.

Then, use what you have learned to try to make your bomberman game. You'll know quite a bit by that point, so you should be able to make something appear on the screen. Take it step by step, and when you get stuck, post here with a specific question, and we'll be happy to help!

CORRECTION: don't post here, in the Game Design forum, because you don't have a game design question. Post in the Getting Started forum instead.

4. Kiwasi

Kiwasi

Bomber man is a 2D tile based game. Start there with Google.

Actually this one might be a good idea for my next tutorial series. Hmmm.

5. dogmachris

dogmachris

People will really and honestly try to help you on this board, but I'm sorry, that's not the way to ask. First you'll have to watch some tutorials and learn some basics on how to start.

Once you really start working and run into more specific problems on how to do thisn' that, people here will be happy to help you, but requests like "I wanna make a video game and I know virtually nothing, can anyone help me?" won't get you far I'm sorry to say.