Search Unity

Resolved Bolt executed within 1 frame

Discussion in 'Visual Scripting' started by Siro13, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Siro13

Siro13

Hello,
    I have this problem: I have to rotate the character (180°) and start the animation at the same time. They seem to happen one after another, causing a glitch in the animation.
    upload_2020-11-2_12-57-46.png

How can I fix?

even if it is not seen in the image, both nodes are connected to the same "On Enter State"

Regards

2. Siro13

Siro13

Yesterday i tried to manage the animation and the change direction of the character while jumping, from c # script and i get the same result so i guess it's not bolt problem

3. Ex-Crow

Ex-Crow

That's how Unity works, same behaviour both in Bolt and C#.

You can use Timer node's Tick output to do something every frame while the Timer runs.

An alternative would be to download the free version of DOTween from the asset store, go to Tools/Bolt/Unit Options Wizard, and add DOTween related assemblies and DOTweenShortucts type in the second tab. Then regenerate units. DOTween nodes such as DORotate will come up in Fuzzy finder like any other node. The DORotate node will include parameters for both the rotation and time.

4. Siro13

Siro13

Hi Ex-Crow,
    Thank you for your answer.
    I assure you that in this case there is no need to use DOTween because I really need to use Animator to blend the animations.
    I can say with great joy that after days of madness, I was able to understand where the problem was.
    To explain it to those who find themselves in the same situation as me, I attach an explanatory image.

Attached Files: