Search Unity

Bug Bluetooth keyboard not working on iOS after LTS 2021. 3.21 also not work in in 16.2.2023

Discussion in 'Input System' started by Muckel, May 28, 2023.

1. Muckel

Muckel

like the title say's ... don't want to repeat...
    looks like nobody cares @ Unity... they merged the new broken library with the WORKING one..
    now we have the mess .... Bluetooth keyboard not working on iOS after LTS 2021.3.21
    why UNITY does this ...? no idea... looks like thy don't care about apple user anymore...
    you can fill bug reports ... spend your time to do that ... but it's not our job...

WE PAY FOR THIS! and we pay Unity for fixing this not introducing it again...

problem is ... you can not rely on Unity anymore... if you want to publish a game in stores...
    you can not check everything every version that comes out....

Why we have the LTS version????

@Unity do your homework & what you get paid for !!!

doesn't matter if you delete again my post... there are many more channels where you see many others now complaining about broken editor... not fixed bugs... well know'n bugs that get not fixed...
    we monitored it all ... and saw that Unity doesn't care much about Apple support anymore...
    one big bug for example in 2023... took 15 version to fix the big bug.... or we waited more than a half year for help... impossible if you want do business ...

it's funny that we should now find the bugs ..... what do the folks @ unity about? got those kicked out ?

i'm more and more disappointed by the behavior of admins here and how the company deals with critics...
    and don't get me wrong... there was a time i'll was full in love with Unity...

Unity3d user since v.1.6x
    very very disappointed ...

and if they don't like your critics... they delete it instead of fixing it... this is how it works now...