Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Join us on Dec 8, 2022, between 7 am & 7 pm EST, in the DOTS Dev Blitz Day 2022 - Q&A forum, Discord, and Unity3D Subreddit to learn more about DOTS directly from the Unity Developers.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

Blog not working

Discussion in 'Meta-forum Discussion' started by Shushustorm, Jul 10, 2022.

1. Shushustorm

Shushustorm

Hey everyone!

I know this isn't exactly meta-forum, but meta-blog, but I don't know where to post this: When I try to visit https://blog.unity.com , I am getting "An unexpected error has occurred.", removing everything else, only showing this in the center.
    I am using Safari 13.1.2, macOS 10.13.6. I am getting this even with a non-private window with cookie blocking disabled. This issue has been going on for quite a while now.
    Is Safari 13 not supported anymore? I still need High Sierra for a number of compatibilities.

Best wishes,
    Shu Bildschirmfoto 2022-07-10 um 18.48.49.png

Last edited: Jul 10, 2022