Search Unity

Blender to Unity Animation import problem

Discussion in 'Animation' started by MelonMan96, Oct 23, 2019.

1. MelonMan96

MelonMan96

Hey guys!
    I work with unity since a few years now and i never had this problem so im quite confused and hope someone here can help me :)
    The Problem is that when importing my little animated crab (which is made out of individual objects due to it not beign animated using a rig) i dont and up with one Animation but with hundreds of animation clips for each individual Crab Peace.
    (in addition to that my crab looks weirdly ripped appart on the 3d preview never experienced this before either)
    Im lost and i cant even google for my problem because it is so hard to describe.
    I hope somone can give me a hint on what went wrong!

(heres a pic of whats going on)

OhCrabAProblem.png

SanyaBane likes this.
  2. Olmi

Olmi

Are your export settings correct? Try first with a simple geometry so that you can understand if everything is going OK with the export.

Usually when some things get deformed/distorted in characters, it has something to do with transformations. Hopefully you've applied all unnecessary scaling/move etc. in your models before you started animating.

3. MelonMan96

MelonMan96

i applied everything and exported as i usually do. What really freaks me out is not the disortion but the hundred animations instead of one animation :´D

4. Olmi

Olmi

You should always do a trial run before you start producing content, in case there are complications.

5. reduktion

reduktion

@MelonMan96
    I face the same problem. Have you found the solution?

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020