Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

Blender Suddenly Crashing on Save

Discussion in 'External Tools' started by yangmeng, Jan 19, 2007.

1. yangmeng

yangmeng

I started using both Blender and Unity at the same time a couple of months ago and had no problems with Blender until just recently when it started crashing evry time I tried to save a UV map. Now it is crashing any time I try to save any kind of file whatsoever. I tried reinstalling it and even tried the most recent beta build but it hasn't helped. Is there a way I can reset it? Is there some file Blender puts in another directory I need to delete?
    Any ideas? I am on an Intel iMac... Thanks

2. morgansaysthis

morgansaysthis

i had simular problems recently, blender crashed when i was using UV face select mode and pressed edit undo, if i did it dropped the program

and then, importing stuff from blender to unity crashed unity

i have no real computer experiance for somthing like this so i wound up re installing OSX and it worked, so there probly is some weird directory but i dont know how or where to find it

that worked for me, but im sure some one will post somthing less time consuming

unityunity