Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Ever participated in one our Game Jams? Want pointers on your project? Our Evangelists will be available on Friday to give feedback. Come share your games with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Blender splash screen into unity?

Discussion in 'External Tools' started by unidad3d, Jan 25, 2017.

1. unidad3d

unidad3d

I have created a simple animation intro for my game with blender. Now I want to insert this into unity.

Can someone point me in the right direction of doing this?

I found this video
    of this new splashscreen new feature in unity 5.5 but its on beta stage and there is no posibility to add here animations/videos/sounds.

Any help will be appreciated.

2. kburkhart84

kburkhart84

Then if a feature doesn't do what you want, you roll your own(this is quite common actually). If you are not using the free version of Unity, you can disable the splash screen completely, and then you could have a scene that simply does your animations, videos, and sounds. Then, when it is done, or when the player presses a key to skip(assuming you allow this, which I think you should), you go to the first scene in your game, like your main menu or whatever.

3. unidad3d

unidad3d

Thanks, currently I'm using unity personal. I will try that.

unityunity