Search Unity

Showcase Blender Nodes for Unity

Discussion in 'Shader Graph' started by Warwlock, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Warwlock

Warwlock

So, I was working on Blender and I thought, why not there is a Unity Blender Nodes? And I started make it. Now it is nearly over. But I want to know what you think about this? I'm thinking, it can be used for Nodevember. Here is github page to download if you want to test: https://github.com/Warwlock/blender-nodes-for-unity3d

And if you need documentation, you can look example scenes or use wiki page of github page.
    Also there is Shader Graph that contains All Blender Nodes.

And here is some example scenes:

4D Noise.png

MagicTexture.png

AllBlenderNodes1.png

AllBlenderNodes2.png

Attached Files:

Ruchir likes this.
  2. Deleted User

Deleted User

That's really great... I find blender nodes more easier and artist friendly than unity's shader graph... thanks for making them available for free!!!:)

3. Warwlock

Warwlock

You are welcome and thank you for your reply.

4. Warwlock

Warwlock

I don't know why but, there is a problem with new shader graph and new unity version of 2021.2.0f1. So dropdown nodes in subgraphs are not working. That's why most of nodes are not working. I reported a bug, so I'm waiting for reply from unity.

5. Decker108

Decker108

I'm having problems installing this package. I used Assets -> Import Package -> Custom package... to import it, but I cannot find it in the package manager after that. What should I do after importing it?

Last edited: Mar 13, 2022
  6. Warwlock

Warwlock

When you import custom package from Assets -> Import Package -> Custom package... it won't show in package manager. It shows in Assets folder.

7. Whatever560

Whatever560

Is the next step a Blender to Unity graph convertor ;) ?