Search Unity

Games Blast All Bots! - FPS Roguelite

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by AdamBlastAllBots, Jul 5, 2020.

1. AdamBlastAllBots

AdamBlastAllBots

A friend and I have been working on Blast All Bots! - A roguelite FPS coming up on two years, finally excited to start showing people.

Made in the HDRP engine, we are currently working towards getting a trailer together and store page on steam, but for now if you'd like to follow development along checkout -
    twitter
    facebook

but I'll obviously be updating this thread too!

Here's a quick clip of one of our early bosses, if his hands don't get you the turrets will!

TokyoWarfareProject likes this.
  2. AdamBlastAllBots

AdamBlastAllBots

Been improving some the projectiles and explosion VFX :D Testing the changes out vs a tank bot below. This gun uses shock ammo that slows enemies movement.

We use a multiplier in the animator to slow the movement speed down when hit, and also have a property in the shader and VFX that can scale up and down.

Twitter
    Facebook

Vederant likes this.
  3. AdamBlastAllBots

AdamBlastAllBots

New gun for my roguelite this week! Primary fire shoots one projectile at a time, alt fire splats 'em out! Bullets are sticky and have a small delay until they burst, causing AOE damage.

Twitter
    Facebook

4. AdamBlastAllBots

AdamBlastAllBots

Started working on a new boss for our second zone - next step is to get his attacks in :D

Twitter
    Facebook

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
  5. AdamBlastAllBots

AdamBlastAllBots

New vendor character :D You'll be able to trade robo parts for gun upgrades / supplies etc. Lots of fun to make

Twitter
    Facebook

TokyoWarfareProject likes this.
  6. munchou

munchou

Neaaaat! I love the style, with a nervous gameplay it may very well kick-ass!
    I don't have anything constructive to say, so I'll just patiently wait for your next updates. More! :)

7. AdamBlastAllBots

AdamBlastAllBots

Thanks! Glad you like :D
    Here's some action footage, clearing out some melee squid bots :D They have a chance to dash towards you when you shoot them,

jamespaterson likes this.
  8. AdamBlastAllBots

AdamBlastAllBots

Working on some new enemy projectile types that stick to the floor!

In this case those bullets are toxic robo spiders that hunt you down and explode on impact! Adding to the fun they slow movement too! Best to take out the spawn bots asap!

Twitter
    Facebook