Search Unity

1. We've closed the job boards. If you're looking for work, or looking to hire check out Unity Connect. You can see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 2017.2 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Unity Gear Store is here to help you look great at your next meetup, user group or conference. With all new Unity apparel, stickers and more!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're a macOS 10.13 High Sierra user take be sure to read this before updating Unity.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Introducing the Unity Essentials Packs! Find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Unity 2017.3 beta is now available for download.
    Dismiss Notice

Blank screen installing fresh Unity on Windows unable to proceed

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Edgars-Adamovics, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Edgars-Adamovics

Edgars-Adamovics

I have been getting blank screen after I install Unity latest build unable to create any new projects or even see log in screen... Once I launch Unity a splash screen hangs on for like 2-3 minutes which seems really long.. So I am not sure what its doing in background is it checking my existing projects or something else but that seems excessive time...

Splash screen
    Screenshot 2017-12-07 10-14-45.jpg

Blank Screen once the Splash Screen Disappears I am unable to load any project or navigate anywhere unless I exclusively click on scene file

Screenshot 2017-12-07 10-17-43.jpg

Very frustrating when you trying to get any work done....

2. Peter77

Peter77

3. Edgars-Adamovics

Edgars-Adamovics

Thank s for letting me know I shall try that out... I am surprised that this is happening looking around the google this has been issue for very long time... Its strange that Unity team has not addressed this really doesn't help with user experience