Search Unity

Blank consloe error message

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by TSC, Aug 21, 2019.

1. TSC

TSC

Guys, having an issue with 2 blank error messages in console. 2019.2 - windows 7 Do anyone have solution for this? Do it have something to do with mono develop?

Created a new project- empty, console build by default no errors, yet after changing to android build with switch platform button, the two empty error messages appeared??? Anyone?

2. TSC

TSC

Hello @UnityTechnologies my project was working no errors and would build and run, now with latest updates, two unknown empty error messages are appearing. I'm not able to work on and update project in production..... Any solution?

Ive tried with unity installation that the project was first developed in, still getting the two errors. I've tried with empty project. Still continue????

3. safaGH

safaGH

Unity Technologies

4. TSC

TSC

This is a hub related issuse, the problem occurred after installing and first using hub

5. TSC

TSC

Before installing hub and or 2019, project built and run and works fine. Now that i installed hub and updated to unity 2019. Im recieving 2 blank errors. So thats where my known troubleshooting start, im not sure what to do when looking at editor log . So ive come here.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  6. safaGH

safaGH

Unity Technologies

Try to launch the editor from command line with the argument -projectPath=<path-to-project> after uninstalling the hub and tell me if you can reproduce this same error.

7. TSC

TSC

Ok, im updating windows too, to see if that help any, i'll keep you posted

safaGH likes this.