Search Unity

1. Check out the Unite LA keynote for updates on the Visual Effect Editor, the FPS Sample, ECS, Unity for Film and more! Watch it now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want more efficiency in your development work? Sign up to receive weekly tech and creative know-how from Unity experts.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice
Guest, the Everyplay forum is currently read-only, due to a recent shutdown in the service. Please read more here.

BlackList Devices list

Discussion in 'Unity Everyplay' started by m_zap, Feb 4, 2016.

1. m_zap

m_zap

Is there some list on which devices everyplay crash app?
    Or how do i can sorry user for inconvenience and give him play without crash?

2. gbelini

gbelini

Hi there!

I know it's been a long time, but have you had an answer? I'm looking for a list too and I can not find anything.

Thanks!

3. Nkon

Nkon

Unity Technologies

Hello,

Everyplay doesn't have a blacklist or whitelist of devices. The media codecs of the device are the important part. These are checked against our backend, and if they're incompatible with our recording technology, a flag is set on the device that disables the recording functions.

Additionally Android 4.1+ and a hardware H.264 encoder are required. Even if recording is disabled, it is still possible to use the community features.

-Niko