Search Unity

BlackBox

Discussion in '2D' started by danicor1401, May 13, 2019.

1. danicor1401

danicor1401

Last edited: May 13, 2019
  2. MadeFromPolygons

MadeFromPolygons

Just want to point out that it would be better for you to put it on itch.io or something like that. Giving a direct link to an exe and telling people to disable their anti virus just makes it seem like you are trying to get people to install a malicious file.

I am sure your game is real, but because I cannot find any pictures of it at all on your blog, twitter or patreon, and cannot access it except by installing a seemingly dodgy file (it flagged up as a virus on my anti virus) I am going to have to forego testing this for you.

I would advise any other users to think very carefully before disabling their anti virus and installing this, scan it like I did first.

Hopefully you will stick it somewhere that has to verify the contents such as itch.io, as I would be happy to help out if I were sure this was not going to damage my PC.

Vryken, Antypodish and hippocoder like this.
  3. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

I don't recommend anyone ever disable antivirus. If it doesn't get through, it doesn't get through.
    Also: nobody should download exes from unknown sources.

4. Antypodish

Antypodish

Video and screenshots would be first to prove, OP has something genuine to present.
    Post always can be updated.

Other than that, what guys already said.

5. Cornysam

Cornysam

The fact the user joined yesterday and this is his only post is also questionable.