Search Unity

Blackberry Plugins (Where Are They?)

Discussion in 'BlackBerry' started by MrEsquire, Oct 12, 2014.

1. MrEsquire

MrEsquire

There was a thread recently created on the Prime31 support site; asking why there was no support from them on Blackberry plugins;

Quote "We talked to the folks at Blackberry a long time ago when Unity was still working on BB10 support. The Blackberry rep we spoke with didn't want us to build any plugins for the platform. He claimed they would be building all required plugins themselves so we stopped considering supporting the platform after that phone call"

So where are the Blackberry plugins I ask?

Not sure why they making it so hard for developers these days, maybe I'm missing something here?

2. AlexThibodeau

AlexThibodeau

Unity Technologies

3. MrEsquire

MrEsquire

Alex Im looking for Social Media, facebook and twitter - currently only one asset of this exists on asset store, for Blackberry.

Also looking for flurry support - no plugins exist but flurry supports Blackberry.

I use prime31 for social media and flurry for all the other mobile platforms, so you got to understand ones frustration when i read things as above.

I been ranting about BB attitude recently towards developers and although I have lost most faith in company and so have my friends, I still think we could get some of our excellent games on there and trying my best to show how these small issues can deter developers, but if solved can also benefit all parties