Search Unity

Black/White Screen Bug

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PhatNeezy, Aug 8, 2022.

1. PhatNeezy

PhatNeezy

Hi Guys,

i have a huge Problem and need some Help.

I am developing a 1 VS 1 Online starship Shooter mobile game.
    Using URP.

When i start the Game and scroll threw the Main Menu, buy some Items etc. everything is fine. As soon as i start a Battle (Changing Scene to fight other player) after some minutes a white screen with a black bar comes from right and after some seconds cover the whole screen. I dont see the UI or something else. Only the FPS that i draw with GUI Functions. But i can still use the UI, shoot, move etc.

Video

upload_2022-8-8_15-33-15.png

When i go back to the MainMenu and start another battle, the bug is dircectly visible. Only after a restart i can play some seconds before the bug comes back.

When i spend some time in the main menu and start the game. I have dircetly this bug. But when i launch the game and directly start a battle, it takes some time until the bug appears.

This bug only appears on older Android devices (Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsungs Galaxy S8, Oneplus 7 Pro. Tested on this devices).

When i use Vulcan Graphic API the bug disappears on Samsung Devices. But on the Oneplus 7 Pro with Vulcan and OpenGLES3 Graphic API the bug is still there.

I would use OpenGLES2 but i need HDR (Linear Colorspace).

Thanks for help,

Greets,

Daniel