Search Unity

BitBucket SSH Key In Use

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by BrightAI, Feb 10, 2017.

1. BrightAI

BrightAI

Today I've been doing some admin on our company BitBucket projects, and have moved a couple under our main company group account, rather than under individual accounts. One of these projects uses Cloud Build, which was initially working just fine, but now errors out because it can't connect with the SSH key.

I thought this would be easy to resolve by re-adding the SSH Key to BitBucket, however BitBucket now complains that "Someone has already registered this as an account SSH key.", and will not allow us to register the public key. Is it possible to get the key regenerated on the Cloud Build end, otherwise we're rather stuck.

2. BrightAI

BrightAI

We've managed to track down the errant key and remove it, however the ability to regenerate your project key would be incredibly useful.

3. sam_ettinger_sm

sam_ettinger_sm

I'm almost positive the instructions listed on Unity Cloud Build are wrong. When UCB generates an SSH key for you, you should go to your PROJECT'S SETTINGS (not user settings) and add it as an access key there.

Attached Files:

4. ollieblanks

ollieblanks

Unity Technologies

I know this is an old thread, but to answer the original question...

Yes the SSH key assigned to your Organization by Cloud Build can be regenerated, via the Cloud Build API

Whatever560 likes this.