Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.1 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice

Bézier Path Creator (free)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by SebastianLague, Feb 3, 2019.

1. SebastianLague

SebastianLague

Hello, I've created a tool to quickly and easily creating paths for your game. You can make objects move along these paths, or use them as a guide for spawning objects and generating meshes.

You can download it for free from the asset store.
    See the user guide for a full run-down of the features, or have a look at the video below for a quick overview.
    I hope this will prove useful to some of you!

HonorableDaniel and Mark_01 like this.
  2. Bridin

Bridin

Super excellent tool! Thank you for sharing.

I am trying to understand how I can modify the tool to be able to see the path in the editor when I don't have the path selected. any clues as to how I could make this happen?

3. SebastianLague

SebastianLague

Hi, if you get the latest version from my github you can enable this as an option in the path settings. https://github.com/SebLague/Path-Creator

Bridin likes this.
  4. Bridin

Bridin

Hi @SebastianLague! Thanks for your speed reply before.

I've another question for you. I've created a follow path script very much like your example. I'd like to be able to send Unity Events based on where an object is on the path. For instances, if the end of path instructions is set to stop, I'd like to be able to send an event when the object reaches the end of the path. Thoughts on how I can go about doing this?

5. VanDraven

VanDraven

Hi, you've made a great tool! I've even signed up to your Youtube channel!
    It seems the path is locked in place, is there a way to move it with the object the script is attached to?

Last edited: May 17, 2019 at 2:50 PM