Search Unity

Beta testing and small pricepoint access to base character projects

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by arteria, Feb 26, 2012.

1. arteria

arteria

Recently the base character for medieval was launched, of which there is an update being released this week with bug fixed, beit texture or animation based - also new head.

Shortly im also releasing a Modern Day Base Female, and Medieval Base Female(MOdern day will be first). This type of character would be great for any modern day city game, education use also for office simulation scenarios and the like. Initial character has animations for office work - typing, gestures etc, plus NPC animations - walking, idles etc. This will be sent immediatally on sign up to this deal today

What i intend to do with these packs which is different to other scenarios(and something learned from posting release dates, that in the end took a lot longer to satisfy), is that i will be releasing to members, and new beta testers alike, each model from these packs as they are produced, therefore there will be a constant delivery of assets for either of these packs, rather than a longer wait to the end, allowing you to prototype in your game, and add new ones as they arrive.

THis was mentioned by lots of members to me, and i think its a great idea, something that will keep everyone happy.

The moden day female version of this pack is actually in a situation where it can be initially launched, as it contains 10-15 combinations of modern day clothing, and interchangeable body parts.

To elaborate

Beta Testers being taken on for Modern Day and Medieval Female Character Packs
    Pricepoint - just $40, which will entitle you to both packs(saving over $250)

COntact Steve at arteria3d@live.co.uk to enlist on this project - The modern day female version of the pack, will be sent immediatally in the form it is currently in

What a great idea from my members!

Steve, Arteria3d

Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
  2. Rajmahal

Rajmahal

Sounds like a smart approach. Looking forward to it.

3. siflandolly

siflandolly

Sounds like the right way to go. Can't wait for the new models