Search Unity

[BETA TEST] Cartoon Heroes Pack

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by dogzerx2, Jul 24, 2017.

1. GreenTraveler

GreenTraveler

i love the male version how soon is he gonna be available

dogzerx2 likes this.
  2. dogzerx2

dogzerx2

Thank you!!! I estimate in 2 or 3 days, I just need to do the animations now :)

GreenTraveler likes this.
  3. Wandersoul

Wandersoul

I'd be interested. What price point are you planning on?

4. dogzerx2

dogzerx2

Hey Wandersoul!! :)

If you're referring the upcoming robot for the existing robot pack, the final price is going to be $30 (It is an asset not related to Cartoon Heroes)

Regarding Cartoon Heroes, I will be doing a re-make of the (currently deprecated asset) in such a way it's easy to use and free of scripts. Not sure about the price yet!

5. GreenTraveler

GreenTraveler

do you have any plans on updating the female bots texture like the males with the scratches separate, i was trying to clean them up to be clean like the males but its...a task lol

dogzerx2 likes this.
  6. dogzerx2

dogzerx2

Oh... I didn't even realize you'd want them without the scratches. It'd certainly be a task to remove them by hand.

I have a goal to start adding texture variations to everything... right now it's 1 model 1 texture... which is kind of ridiculous. It would be great that everything had alternative materials/colors.

I'll be sure when I do that on the robots there's a 'clean' version, no scratches... with/without stripes, etc. And maybe the opposite, absolutely wrecked full of scratches, rust, etc.

7. GreenTraveler

GreenTraveler

oh wow just saw the lil roly poly bot, im excited..im having a blast playing around with the other robots i cant wait for this guy to join em lol

dogzerx2 likes this.
  8. dogzerx2

dogzerx2

it's all coming very soon!!! ^^

I will have to do some changes to it because it looks too similar to an existing robot from Overwatch... and I fear trouble
    this is what happens when you don’t play enough video games kids!

Last edited: May 3, 2019