Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Beta 14?

Discussion in '2018.1 Beta' started by FROS7, Apr 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FROS7

FROS7

I'm going to be that annoying guy who asks if there is a date for this release?
    Looking at the last 5 beta releases, they usually come out on Thursdays/Fridays.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
    EddieChristian likes this.
  2. EddieChristian

EddieChristian

Actually I was Expecting the Full Release today. But it doesn't seem to be happening today....

3. optimise

optimise

I dun really think it can be full release yet. They will merge all the features together into one build for next beta. So, I expect there will be a few more beta.

4. Vanamerax

Vanamerax

Usually there will be at least a few Release Candidates (RC) before there is an actual 'stable' release. Maybe we get the first RC this week and this is why it is taking longer. Of course that is just speculation though.

If I remember correctly, at GDC it was mentioned that 2018.1 should be released in April, so it shouldn't take much longer before we will see RC's showing up.

hippocoder likes this.
  5. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

Hi all going to lock this. Please expect updates when Unity ships them. The editor will notify you of an update (it's usually aggressive for betas - if you are on a beta), forum sticky or the download section.

Corvwyn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.