Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[Best Tool Asset Store Award] Amplify Shader Editor - Node-based Shader Creation Tool

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Amplify_Ricardo, Sep 13, 2016.

1. SuperUltraHyper

SuperUltraHyper

Have a peek at post #4907

https://forum.unity.com/threads/bes...der-creation-tool.430959/page-99#post-4865096

Amplify_Ricardo likes this.
  2. LoknarStudio

LoknarStudio

3. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

I'm afraid we don't have any recommendations there, we're not too familiar with the many differences between the available packages and solutions.

Glad to know that the solution recommend worked for you.

Please note that Unity uses UV2 for the Lightmap and UV3 for Realtime GI, the second issue you're referring to could be related to that.

Let us know if that's not the case.

laurentlavigne likes this.
  4. lifeisabeach

lifeisabeach

Olá!

I am a happy user of Amplify Shader Editor. Such a good product!

I am trying to create a URP material with 3 different colors. Like the flag of France or Italy. Except that one color is 25% of width, another 50%, and a third 25%.

Would appreciate help on how to split a material into different colors.

I am targeting mobile.

Obrigado!

Last edited: May 5, 2020
  5. code749

code749

can anyone please point towards a tutorial to create a 4 texture blend shader for mobile

I am trying to paint a sphere with different textures within the editor (not runtime)

I have tried polybrush but the shaders don't convert to URP and give me a black mesh

6. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

Bom dia!

Use this simple node network as a starting point.
    http://paste.amplify.pt/view/raw/f8712d20 (paste the actual link into the canvas)

Hey there,

I'm afraid we don't have a Polybrush compatible shader at the moment; in regards to the texture painter, you can use the Vertex Painter.

Just to be clear, painting is not really specific to ASE. As long as you have a way to paint a texture, to create the mask, you can use simple Lerp nodes in ASE to mix it or other Layering nodes.

Thanks!

7. lifeisabeach

lifeisabeach

Bom dia! That worked perfectly! :)

Muito obrigado, all the best!

8. Rob-Madden

Rob-Madden

Hi! I'm trying to use the Fetch Lightmap Value node in a URP shader but I'm receiving two errors:

DecodeLightmap': no matching 0 parameter function at line 171 (on d3d11)
    syntax error: unexpected token ')' at line 171 (on d3d11)

Any suggestions?

Thank you

9. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

Hey,

How are you using it?

A sample could help, thanks!

10. Rob-Madden

Rob-Madden

It doesn't seem to matter - I've plugged it in several areas and it has always thrown an error. Essentially I want to pull the baked lighting info and use it to lerp between two inputs to create some stylised shadows. This worked in the LWRP but now does not seem to work.

Capture.JPG

11. tungerbeatbunker

tungerbeatbunker

Hi,

sorry for asking maybe a dumb question but I am a total noob regarding shaders.

i got a recommandation for amplify. And I looked at it in the asset store.

for a game with pre rendered Backgrounds I would like to replicate a shader like this one:

would a complete beginner with shaders be able to do something like this? Or should I better not buy it then?

Kind regards

12. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

Hello Rob,

Apologies for the inconvenience, I think the problem is on our side; we might need to update this for URP; hopefully it's something we can do on the next few updates, I've passed it on to our devs.

Other than fetching it manually, we don't have any suggestions at the moment; I'll check back as soon as I have any developments.

I wouldn't recommend it if you're not familiar with shader development, it also requires additional scripts beyond the scope of our editor; if you have a solution ready to use, at the Asset Store or elsewhere, go with that.

However, if you're curious about exploring shader development, I recommend checking the book below or our beginners series.

Shader Dev Cookbook

ASE Beginners Series

13. Rob-Madden

Rob-Madden

OK thank you for confirming the problem! We'll try a manual approach for now and hopefully see a fix in a future update.

14. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

Thank you for understanding, I can also confirm that one of our devs already pushed a fix for the next update.

There was a bug in one of the nodes inside that prevented it from compiling correctly, however our dev recommends using the "Indirect Diffuse Light" node instead because it is more robust and supports more features, the Decode Lightmap node is an older node that came to be in the transition for SRP and serves little purpose besides directly accessing the lightmaps.

Hope it helps!

15. tsecm234

tsecm234

HI , i am looking for help to create a LWRP shader that will outline my 3Dobj when my mouse hover on it , any idea how i can do it ?

16. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

Hello,

Follow this tutorial to generate the outline.

As for the mouse-over effect goes, that's beyond the scope of the shader and our editor. However, we include a standard community sample that does something along those lines, be sure to check the "Community HighlightAnimated" scene.(this is a built-in render sample)

Here you'll find a script that's toggling the _Highlighted Switch when the mouse overs the sphere; it would be similar for your case, I would recommend using the toggle to alternate between different Alpha values for your outline as you can't really disable it at runtime.

Hope it helps!

17. Werti100

Werti100

Hello! I'm trying to dabble in some post processing stack shaders but I have a problem and I'm not sure what to do.

I'm making a screen effect that I want to have transparency on so we can see some parts of the screen behind this effect. The issue is that I don't know how to do transparency when the only input on the master node is "Frag Color".
    I tried using Grab Screen Position and Grab Screen Color but it doesn't seem to be allowed in this type of shader, it results in an error: " invalid subscript 'screenPosition' at line 121 (on d3d11)"

Any tutorials or guidance would be appreciated! Thanks

18. Werti100

Werti100

Figured it out! I mixed up "grab screen position" and "screen position" OOPS!

Edit: god I love this plugin

19. Werti100

Werti100

Alright, I finished my PPS shader and I went to generate the post process script using the post-processing stack tool but it gave me an error.

We are on the latest update, 1.8.0

Code (CSharp):
    1. ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    2. Parameter name: index
    3. System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException (System.ExceptionArgument argument, System.ExceptionResource resource) (at <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0)
    4. System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException () (at <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0)
    5. System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T].get_Item (System.Int32 index) (at <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0)
    6. AmplifyShaderEditor.ASEPPSHelperTool.GetShaderInfoFromShaderAsset (System.String& propertiesDecl, System.String& propertiesSet) (at Assets/Plugins/AmplifyShaderEditor/Plugins/Editor/Utils/ASEPPSHelperTool.cs:358)
    7. AmplifyShaderEditor.ASEPPSHelperTool.OnGUI () (at Assets/Plugins/AmplifyShaderEditor/Plugins/Editor/Utils/ASEPPSHelperTool.cs:249)
    8. System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0)
    9. Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    10. System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0)
    11. System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) (at <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0)
    12. UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName, System.Object obj) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:359)
    13. UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:353)
    14. UnityEditor.HostView.InvokeOnGUI (UnityEngine.Rect onGUIPosition, UnityEngine.Rect viewRect) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:329)
    15. UnityEditor.DockArea.DrawView (UnityEngine.Rect viewRect, UnityEngine.Rect dockAreaRect, System.Boolean floatingWindow, System.Boolean isBottomTab) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:374)
    16. UnityEditor.DockArea.OldOnGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:341)
    17. UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoOnGUI (UnityEngine.Event evt, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 parentTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect, System.Boolean isComputingLayout, UnityEngine.Rect layoutSize) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:298)
    18. UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleIMGUIEvent (UnityEngine.Event e, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 worldTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:483)
    19. UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleIMGUIEvent (UnityEngine.Event e) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:466)
    20. UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleEvent (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase evt) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:447)
    21. UnityEngine.UIElements.MouseCaptureDispatchingStrategy.DispatchEvent (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase evt, UnityEngine.UIElements.IPanel panel) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/Events/MouseCaptureDispatchingStrategy.cs:93)
    22. UnityEngine.UIElements.EventDispatcher.ProcessEvent (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase evt, UnityEngine.UIElements.IPanel panel) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/EventDispatcher.cs:280)
    23. UnityEngine.UIElements.EventDispatcher.Dispatch (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase evt, UnityEngine.UIElements.IPanel panel, UnityEngine.UIElements.DispatchMode dispatchMode) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/EventDispatcher.cs:156)
    24. UnityEngine.UIElements.BaseVisualElementPanel.SendEvent (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase e, UnityEngine.UIElements.DispatchMode dispatchMode) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/Panel.cs:190)
    25. UnityEngine.UIElements.UIElementsUtility.DoDispatch (UnityEngine.UIElements.BaseVisualElementPanel panel) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/UIElementsUtility.cs:255)
    26. UnityEngine.UIElements.UIElementsUtility.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/UIElementsUtility.cs:78)
    27. UnityEngine.GUIUtility.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:179)

20. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

Hey there!

Can you send us a sample to support@amplify.pt? We would be happy to check it out.

Apologies for the inconvenience, we're away for the weekend.

Werti100 likes this.
  21. apan-bin

apan-bin

hey Another problem with terrain installed... No lightmap when turned on:( _unity 2018 .4.13 LWRP ASE1.80

Attached Files:

22. Baldinoboy

Baldinoboy

Not a support question but more of a job request. Sorry to post it here but figured this would be a good place to ask.

Messaged here a few times with questions on a foliage shader. Was helped but I just have not been able to figure it out without stepping into custom code. So just messaging to see if there is a Amplify Shader artist that has some experience in code. Want to use Amplify because of control over rendering but just do not have enough time to get into it enough to make a decent foliage, tree shader. So if any interest or knowledge in this please message me. Can use the help.

23. zackblack

zackblack

Just tested this in URP using 2019.3f12 and get a shader compile error:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. Shader error in 'GrassBlades': unrecognized identifier 'fixed4' at /Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.3.12f1/Editor/Data/CGIncludes/TerrainEngine.cginc(8) (on d3d11)

24. jayatubi

jayatubi

How can I make my uniforms declared into a cbuffer for SRP batch compability in my custom template for my customed SRP, without URP nor HDRP?

BTW the shader compiler won't optimize the ununsed CBUFFER field out so could the ASE wrap the field by its asscosiated keyword definiations?

Last edited: May 11, 2020
  25. jayatubi

jayatubi

I found the CBUFFER fields generated by ASE were not proper sorted such as:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. half4 _MainTex_ST;
    2. half4 _TintColor;
    3. half4 _AddColor;
    4. half _NormalMapScale;
    5. half4 _NormalMap_ST;
    6. half4 _MaskTex_ST;
    7. half _Clip;
    Which were supposed to be:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. half4 _MainTex_ST;
    2. half4 _TintColor;
    3. half4 _AddColor;
    4. half4 _NormalMap_ST;
    5. half4 _MaskTex_ST;
    6. half _NormalMapScale; // smaller data should be later than larger ones
    7. half _Clip;
    I tried to change some code but there should be a better solution:
    Code (CSharp):
    2. public void BuildCBuffer( int nodeId )
    3. {
    4.     m_fullSrpBatcherPropertiesList.Clear();
    5.     if( m_srpBatcherPropertiesList.Count > 0 )
    6.     {
    7.         /* SORT THE CBUFFER FIELDS */
    8.         var regex = new Regex(@"(?!uniform\s+)?(half|float)([2-4])? .*");
    9.         m_srpBatcherPropertiesList.Sort((a, b) =>
    10.         {
    11.             var matchA = regex.Match(a.PropertyName);
    12.             var typeA = matchA.Groups[1].Value;
    13.             var sizeA = (typeA == "float" ? 2 : 1) * (matchA.Groups[2].Value.Length > 0 ? int.Parse(matchA.Groups[2].Value) : 1);
    15.             var matchB = regex.Match(b.PropertyName);
    16.             var typeB = matchB.Groups[1].Value;
    17.             var sizeB = (typeB == "float" ? 2 : 1) * (matchB.Groups[2].Value.Length > 0 ? int.Parse(matchB.Groups[2].Value) : 1);
    19.             return sizeB.CompareTo(sizeA);
    20.         });
    21.         /* SORT THE CBUFFER FIELDS */
    22.         m_fullSrpBatcherPropertiesList.Insert(0, new PropertyDataCollector( nodeId, IOUtils.SRPCBufferPropertiesBegin ));
    23.         m_fullSrpBatcherPropertiesList.AddRange(m_srpBatcherPropertiesList);
    24.         m_fullSrpBatcherPropertiesList.Add( new PropertyDataCollector( nodeId, IOUtils.SRPCBufferPropertiesEnd ) );
    25.     }
    26. }

26. jayatubi

jayatubi

Another issue is the TexelSizeNode seems to forget the check the SPR flag:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. public override string GenerateShaderForOutput( int outputId, ref MasterNodeDataCollector dataCollector, bool ignoreLocalvar )
    2. {
    3.     ...
    4.     dataCollector.AddToUniforms( UniqueId, "uniform float4 " + texelName + ";", true ); << The `true` is missing

27. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

Hello,

What's your current LWRP version?(be sure to always use the latest supported by your editor version)
    Can you confirm that the problem is also present with our LWRP Terrain sample?

Let us know and we will run a few tests on our side.

Hello,

I recommend posting it on our Discord, we have a pretty varied community, perhaps someone can provide some insight. Additionally, we also have a section for job posting.

Amplify Creations - Official Discord

Thank you for bringing it up, I will pass your details and questions to our developers ASAP.

To confirm, regarding the first issue, are you on the absolute latest ASE version?

I recommend checking the 1.8.0.r3 release notes at http://amplify.pt/download, there's been a recent adjustment to the TexelSize Node, and a previous CBUFFER related fix; the latter I cannot confirm that's related to your problem but we'll investigate.

Baldinoboy likes this.
  28. jayatubi

jayatubi

Yes. I just update ASE to latest a few hours ago.

29. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

Thanks for the heads-up, I will confirm with our devs as I'm unsure if there are any known issues here.

30. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

Thanks for confirming it!

We could really use some additional details such as Unity and SRP version used.

31. jayatubi

jayatubi

OK. And how about the CBUFFER field order issue?

32. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

Hey, you can get it from our website, stable Asset Store builds might take a couple of extra days depending on what we're rolling out.

http://amplify.pt/download - simply input your invoice number to access it.

Our developers would be happy to provide additional feedback, please try the latest version before we proceed. At a first examination, one of our devs didn't fully understanding your first question as ASE already declares it in the buffer by default.

Is there any chance we can examine your template on our side? We're available directly at support@amplify.pt.

33. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

Hello,

I just got confirmation that the Node you're using uses internal Unity functions which were built specifically for the built-in renderer; what we can do is check if it's possible to provide the same for URP.

We'll create a ticket with your details, thanks!

34. jayatubi

jayatubi

I found my invoice number to get the rev 3 and the TexelSize issue was confirm fixed.

35. escic

escic

Hi, when I use ASE Post-Processing Stack Tool to create C# script file, I got these error.
    I have post processing installed and (Unity 2019.2.14f1). How to solve it? Thanks.

see200511a.jpg

This is the code.

Oh, sorry I don't read the rule and it is Deleted.;)

36. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

Hey there,

As a general rule, I must request that you do not share editor/tool code, please edit your post.

Is this issue also present with one of our PPS samples?
    If not, can you share your shader(support@amplify.pt) for further examination?

Thanks!

37. Amplify_Paulo

Amplify_Paulo

Hi all!

New build uploaded to both our site ( http://amplify.pt/download/ ) and Unity Asset Store ( http://u3d.as/y3X )
    Release Notes v1.8.1 rev 00 (since v1.8.0 rev 00)
    • New Shader Options:
      • Added Tessellation options for URP and HDRP
        • Options are based on Built-in renderer options supporting Fixed, Distance-Based, Edge Length and Edge Length With Cull mode, with or without Phong displacement
        • By default Float fields are generated at the bottom of the materials inspector but can be replaced by 'Inline Properties' allowing for further field customization
      • Added Translucency and Transmission options for URP
        • Options are based on Built-in renderer ports respectively
        • New fields are generated for both but can be manipulated as 'Inline Properties' in property panel
      • Added new option called 'DOTS Instancing' that provides initial support for hybrid renderer for URP and HDRP
        • Works for both latest V1 and V2 (check unity docs)
        • URP requires shader model 4.5 in order for it to work
        • Some properties nodes now have a new 'Hybrid Instanced' option when set to property mode
    • New 'Compare' node:
      • Replaces all the now deprecated 'Compare XXX' nodes, this node should be easier to work with since it does ternary operations and allows for any kind of vector comparison
    • Improvements:
      • Now 'Texel Size' and 'Texture Transfom' nodes also contain the 'None' option for consistency
      • Templates API now supports new 'Field' options that create Int or Float fields that can act when values change
      • Templates API now support 'SetMaterialProperty' action that allows a 'Field' to interact with the value in the material inspector
      • Added Q as an alternative panning modifier key (for trackpad users) while Q+Alt zooms (order is important due to Alt being used for other actions)
      • 'Voronoi' node ID port now returns a vector 2 ID instead of a single float value
      • CBuffer properties are now ordered by datatype for performance reasons
    • Fixes:
      • Fixed issue with start screen window in Unity 5.6
      • Fixed issue with 'Texture Coordinates' node generating multiple texture references in some occasions
      • Fixed 'Texture Coordinates' losing it's selected reference option on port connection
      • Fixed issue with Start Screen icon on MacOS editors
      • Fixed issue with templates not properly detecting floating values
      • Fixed issue with log window and palette window producing layout errors
      • Fixed issue with live editing mode not working properly with shader functions and producing errors
      • Fixed 'Texel Size' node issue where variable declaration was not respecting the SRP batcher and breaking it in the process
      • Fixed issue with auto spacing of shader function titles
      • Fixed/Changed refraction for both URP and Built-in due to issues with webGL version
      • Fixed issue with instanced properties marked as auto register not working inside shader functions
      • Fixed issue with 'Function Switch' node that was causing some nodes to run even if unconnected
      • Fixed issue with 'Decode Lightmap' node that was not compiling correctly in all situations
      • Fixed typo with the 'Trigonometry Operators' category

Bartolomeus755 likes this.
  38. escic

escic

Hi, my ASE Post-Processing Stack Tool work fine with PPS samples. This is my first work with ASE and Post-Process. And I want to get some glow(Bloom) FX, I think I need to do more study on these thing. I will e-mail the shader to you if it still a error. Thanks.

39. Rob-Madden

Rob-Madden

Just got the newest update with the fix - thanks! Also thanks for the Indirect Diffuse light tip, will check that one out.

40. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

Thanks, looking forward to an example!

41. JoWi_Uniform

JoWi_Uniform

[Solved] via remove & reimport as stated below, thanks!

I'm encountering an error with unity 2019.3, HDRP 7.3.1, and ASE v1.8.1 (Latest from website):

Assets\[Plugins]\AmplifyShaderEditor\Plugins\Editor\Nodes\SRP\HD\DiffusionProfileNode.cs(18,207): error CS0122: 'DiffusionProfileSettings' is inaccessible due to its protection level

Does anyone know how to get around this? Cheers

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  42. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

For reference, the issue was resolved via Discord. (remove/re-import)

43. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

How are you folks enjoying the latest addition to HDRP and URP?

Let us know if you run into any issues!

44. petersx

petersx

I like it very well!
    Is there'is a possibility to have in Lit Shader (HDRP) Subsurface scattering and iridescence map ? or this is reserved only for stack lit shader ?
    Is there's a chance to add stack lit shader template to amplify shader ?

45. laurentlavigne

laurentlavigne

What's the equivalent of this in the editor?
    half3 ramp = texCUBE (_Cube, s.Normal) * 2.5;//_IBLPower ;

That's to make cubemap based IBL.

46. Poupi

Poupi

Hey,
    I have some issues with the latest version of ASE and the USRP template. I can create and save a new shader, but if I close ASE and try to reopen the same shader, the console is flooded with errors and the Amplify window stays blank :

ASEError.png

It seems to be only occuring when using one of the Universal RP template.
    Anyone else having the issue ? (tried on Unity 2019.3.0 and 2019.3.13f1)
    Thanks !

Attached Files:

47. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

Yes, it works with Subsurface Scattering and Iridescence; be sure to let us know if you spot any issues.

Stack Lit is not available yet, we do plan to add additional types later as HDRP matures.

What's the context?

I was able to replicate the issue but it was corrected simply by saving the shader using the latest version of the editor. What's your exact ASE version and SRP used?

We recommend double-checking that you're on the latest SRP version available and that the appropriate SRP Template package has been imported.(AmplifyShaderEditor\Plugins\EditorResources\Templates) If the problem persists, I recommend removing your ASE folder, and re-importing the latest version.

Also be sure to test it in a new empty project.

Looking forward to additional details, apologies for the inconvenience.

48. Poupi

Poupi

I reimported ASE 8.1 and still have the issue with the LWSRPTemplates . Unity-side, I have Universal RP 7.3.1 and Core RP Library 7.3.1, do you have the same versions ?
    I found a weird thing : if I close Unity with the empty/bugged ASE window open, the shader is correctly load upon reopening Unity :| .
    I'll try on an empty Unity project and keep you informed.
    Edit : I created a fresh new project directly configured in URP with Unity Hub, imported ASE 8.1 and created a simple URP shader and the behavior is still the same :(

Thanks !

Last edited: May 13, 2020
  49. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

But did you remove the folder? We would need to know what errors or warnings may have appeared after importing.

Ok, what about URP? Let's try to get rid of the errors first before we even consider LW.

What's up with the "bugged window"? Can't be sure of what's happening if you still haver errors/warnings in your console.

For reference, always use the latest SRP available for each of the Unity versions you use.

Thanks!

50. petersx

petersx

How to do that ?
    If I choose Material Type: Subsurface Scattering - there's no Iridescence nodes ?
    If I choose Material Type: Iridescence - there's no Subsurface scattering nodes ?[/QUOTE]