Search Unity

Best online certification?

Discussion in 'Unity Certification' started by tbutler2311, Aug 27, 2019.

1. tbutler2311

tbutler2311

Hey guys. I'm trying to find the best online certification for learning Unity as a beginner. Which would you recommend I use? I've been looking at the course made by Unity Technologies on Udemy, I'm not sure what else is very good. From what I say, Unity only offers certification exams in their testing centres which I can't access where I live. Just wondering what you would recommend? thanks.

jjrice2233 likes this.
  2. Trucce

Trucce

I am thinking to ask you about practice question that are available online. Are they valid for certification?

jjrice2233 likes this.
  3. apolinar0223

apolinar0223

I think the best Udemy course to help you with a strong foundation of Unity is
    The Unity C# Survival Guide
    Jonathan Weinberger, Authorized Unity Instructor

This courses is great and instructed by Jonathan, who has a strong understanding of Unity, and Unity has this course on their site as well. I recommend any of Jonathan's courses on Udemy.

I hope this helps.

jjrice2233 likes this.
  4. subu_unity

subu_unity

Unity Technologies

Hello there, We have a vast list of test centers where you can take the exam (https://home.pearsonvue.com/unity). You can also take it at home which is called remote proctoring but please keep in mind that someone is going to proctor the test remotely if you want to take that option. All you need for that is a computer with a camera, a quite place(home) and a good wifi connection.

Thanks!

jjrice2233 likes this.
  5. subu_unity

subu_unity

Unity Technologies

Hi Trucce, Here are our official practice tests you can purchase - https://unityedustore.pearsonvue.com/unity-practice-tests/c/13108. We will soon have one for Unity Certified 3D Artist as well. We are hoping to make that available by April 2020.

jjrice2233 likes this.