Search Unity

[BEST ARTISTIC TOOL - UNITY AWARDS 2019] Aura 2 - Volumetric Lighting & Fog

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by raphick, Feb 27, 2019.

1. yzack_59

yzack_59

hello raphael,
    If you remember, we talked about a video showcase I did with Aura2.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Unity3D/comments/kqyqpf/storm_showcase_for_vr_universal_render_pipeline/

Currently, still working on my project with unity 2018.2 (i am in production stage), I want to move to a more current unity version.
    Unfortunately, after testing, it seems that the forward single pass mode for VR in Built In pipeline does not work correctly with any new version of unity. Do you have any leads or information about this?

I'm very concerned about this, because Aura2 is one of the main graphic feature i used.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2023
  2. Shadowing

Shadowing

Is there a discord for Aura 2?

idk why i can't get sun rays to look good. the sun rays look good. but like all the light up areas on the ground doesnt have shine down effect on to them.

https://ibb.co/wLr1VXp

Edit: Oh its directinal parameters.
    Why is my lighting fuzzy though?

Last edited: Apr 22, 2023
  3. Shadowing

Shadowing

so the forum is dead then?
    what cause this issue

4. trnenmic

trnenmic

Hello,

I am a shader noob and I don't know how to create standard unity shader with transparency support that works well with fog from Aura 2. I know there are the docs and examples, but the example shader does not support normals, shadows etc.

Don't anyone have it here?

Thank you very much in advance

5. DumbRegi

DumbRegi

Hello,
    I've upgraded to Unity 2022.3.5. and it seems like Aura doesn't show shadows at all from now on. Like it ignores walls. Fog doesn't work. Settings from the previous version haven't changed, shadows are enabled in project settings/quality, too. Doesn't work on pc or consoles.

What should I do?

Expected: Shown:
    img2.png img1.png

Last edited: Aug 19, 2023
  6. tredpro

tredpro

when can we expect aura 3? im in need of URP support. i upgraded everything assuming aura 2 was supported to realize it wasnt

7. KarlKarl2000

KarlKarl2000

Any chance Aura will appear on Godot? :rolleyes:

8. SeanC88

SeanC88

Im getting a lot of white bleed out whenever the camera moves (Upper Left of image). It fades after a second or so but looks really bad. Is there any way to avoid this? I tried lowering the Reprojection attribute but it really only helps if its at 0, which makes the lights look very low rez and jittery.
    upload_2023-10-24_12-2-20.png

9. hoyoyo80

hoyoyo80

Hi all. ive look around already but i cannot find the comfortable answer. Will Aura 2 work on mobile?

10. Shadowing

Shadowing

Does Aura 2 work with Unity 2022. Seems since I upgraded from 2021 it no longer works.

11. KnowledgeWanderer

KnowledgeWanderer

I have the same issue, there are many others, but this is the most troublesome one, did you manage to fix it?

12. KnowledgeWanderer

KnowledgeWanderer

See the first page of the thread, the issue is discussed there, I am working on fixing it on my end, it looks like projection may be the issue, but check fps and other stuff.