Search Unity

1. Check out the Unite LA keynote for updates on the Visual Effect Editor, the FPS Sample, ECS, Unity for Film and more! Watch it now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Best API from asset store for Music Sheet Recognition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pio_Sammu, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Pio_Sammu

Pio_Sammu

Hi Guys I am Currently working on my thesis the bulk of it is done, but a part of the application requires that i aim the mobile phone at sheet music and it will recognize each note and store them in an array, now the array and coding is my problem, but i just want to know the best api for this acenario just incase there is someone that has this experience already, im willing to pay for an api too, hopefully not too much haha

2. LurkingNinjaDev

LurkingNinjaDev

I will admit that I haven't checked the asset store for this, but I don't think there is an asset for unity which provides sheet recognition...
    Since you're asking on a Unity forum, I guess, you already googled it, so none of these are useful for you?

(I also don't understand why would anyone accept and start to work on a thesis which he does not know how he will do it...)

3. QFSW

QFSW

So basically you're asking for an asset that does your thesis for you whilst you handle putting numbers in an array?

Murgilod, LurkingNinjaDev and Kiwasi like this.