Search Unity

Best ad networks that supports Windows Phone in Unity?

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Simon_says, May 21, 2015.

1. Simon_says

Simon_says

Can anyone give me some good ad networks for Windows Phone platform which supports Unity? It should be able to show interstitial ads and maybe even video ads. Also if someone maybe knows when will Unity Ads support WP8 platform? The only reason why I haven't pushed my game to WP platform is that I can't find a good monetization tool that works with Unity and WP8, and most of the stuff I find searching on google is outdated sdks where majority doesn't even work in Unity 5.

2. Maisey

Maisey

The only one I know of that has Interstitional is Google's AdMob for WP8. Also, I think Microsofts Advertising SDK for Windows 10 will have Interstitional Ads (and maybe even videos).

EDIT: Google's AdMob seems to only support Silverlight, in other words, not Unity builds. :(

Last edited: May 27, 2015
  3. Carwashh

Carwashh

When I've got my leaderboards sorted, I'm going to be publishing a game with Microsofts PubCenter, though I believe it only does banners atm.

As for UnityAds supporting WP, not any time soon.

4. kujo

kujo

AdMob supports Unity for both Banners and Interstitials.

5. DanglingNeuron

DanglingNeuron

You can use Microsoft Ad Mediation in the exported Visual Studio project. No unity plugin. Its very easy to do.

Ad mediation will give you banner ads from 5 networks.

6. YondernautsGames

YondernautsGames

I have to agree with this. I just got MS AdMediator implemented in my Unity 5 game (yesterday in fact). It was a little bit fiddly, but I'm now receiving ads from:
    • Microsoft PubCenter
    • AdDuplex (can't recommend this highly enough for cross promotion)
    • InnerActive
    • Google AdMob
    • MobFox
    • Smaato
    InMobi should also be available but they turned down my game (zombie games conflict with their ToS 0_o).

It'll take me a while to know which are most worthwhile for revenue, but in the previous (non-Unity WP7 XNA) game I could only use PubCenter and AdDuplex and with enough impressions PubCenter was not too bad.

The other massive massive benefit to using AdMediator is that it gives you control over mediation via the dev center dashboard. From there you can set a percentage chance for each network getting first pick, set networks as fall-through if the others fail to provide, or disable providers entirely for later use. No updates to your game are required. You just tweak there and the mediation settings are retrieved from the server whenever someone plays your game. You can also see stats on how often each provider fills a request first try, what errors the ad controls throw for each provider and how often, and how many daily active users you have across the lot. Nifty.

Anyhow, compared to the state of play prior to switching to Unity I feel pretty spoiled right now. No idea on Unity Ads though

slaczky likes this.
  7. DanglingNeuron

DanglingNeuron

here are my 1 month numbers/revenue from admediation on windows phone: https://danglingneuron.wordpress.com/2015/06/10/windows-phone-ad-network-review-part-2/

8. frodoe7

frodoe7

how to implement "admediation" with unity ?

Guhanesh and monster5 like this.
  9. monster5

monster5

i want to put pubcenter and adduplex ads inside the game , between levels fir example. How cani do that?

10. Guile

Guile

Hi, please help. How to implement “admediation” with unity?

11. ClaytonOne

ClaytonOne