Search Unity

Berry Match-Three Thread

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by yurowm, Jun 29, 2015.

1. yurowm

yurowm

Hi John,
    Yeah, the problem in the animation of showing this page. X position of this object is animated, you need to change the animation.

2. shoni-wheeler

shoni-wheeler

Hi Viktor,
    Thanks, got it.
    John

3. paradisecastle

paradisecastle

4. yurowm

yurowm

Hi,
    It is not approved yet. I hope it will be approved soon.

5. paradisecastle

paradisecastle

Thank you! I will wait!

6. eddyfosman

eddyfosman

Hi, I really want to buy $100 version, because I want to add this package as mini game in my RPG game.
    I want to ask you some questions:
    Could I integrate this package to my game?
    Could I change the fruit element to somethings like diamonds?
    Could I increase the size of board to 20 x 20, or even 30 x 30?

7. yurowm

yurowm

Hi,
    Yes, you can. Why not?
    Yes, you can change it to everything what you want.
    And, yes, but I don't think that is a best idea...
    img.PNG

8. eddyfosman

eddyfosman

So great, I will buy it in the end of this month (payday, ya know :oops:)

9. paradisecastle

paradisecastle

Hi, Victor!

Add please nex ProVersion, if not difficult:

- start menu and functions: sound on/of, music on/of, help, exit button, windows no internet connection:
    001.jpg

- mini-games and advertising functions to third-party application and big package booster in market
    002.jpg

- function ask friends heart and animation move icon person after win
    003.jpg

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
  10. Tapgames

Tapgames

Hi Moneycan,

I like to report a bug while I was playing with this asset. At the end of level 25 there was a rainbow heart and a lady bug was flying to that heart but the heart poped before the ladybug was there. The game halted and unity got me an error.

Code (CSharp):
    1. IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
    2. FieldAssistant.GetNewBomb (Int32 x, Int32 y, System.String powerup, Vector3 position, Int32 id) (at Assets/_Yurowm/Match-Tree Engine/Scripts/Assistants/FieldAssistant.cs:447)
    3. FieldAssistant.AddPowerup (Int32 x, Int32 y, System.String powerup) (at Assets/_Yurowm/Match-Tree Engine/Scripts/Assistants/FieldAssistant.cs:469)
    4. Ladybird+<DestroyChipFunction>c__Iterator2E.MoveNext () (at Assets/_Yurowm/Match-Tree Engine/Scripts/Chip/Ladybird.cs:150)

11. yurowm

yurowm

Hi,
    Add this line in the code. It will help.
    img1.PNG

12. timmynator

timmynator

Hi Viktor, how to change position of level button in LevelList page? Like that:

Attached Files:

13. yurowm

yurowm

This is another type of level list at all. This is not just another positions on buttons.

14. paradisecastle

paradisecastle

Hi Viktor!
    1. How to change the position of the Jelly Slot behind Berries? Should be placed Jelly slot back on a berry always.
    2. How to increase the number of move count in the level editor more 50 (need 1-100 or more)?

15. yurowm

yurowm

Try to change Jelly's sortilng layer from "SlotFront" to "Slot".
    img.PNG
    As for the second question, see the LevelEditor script.
    img1.PNG

16. shoni-wheeler

shoni-wheeler

Hi Viktor,
    Is it possible to control Map Locations by script.
    For instance only allow a user to get to 50 levels and allow to next levels if enough stars or something similar.
    Regards

John

17. paradisecastle

paradisecastle

Hi Viktor!

1. Yesterday after export download package into new project from asset store (Unity 5.3.2f1-5.3.3f1) I can't play scene? Previously it worked perfectly :(
    Error.jpg

2. Where can I change (edit) the experience points for berries?

Thanks!

18. shoni-wheeler

shoni-wheeler

Looks like Viktor's on Holiday.??????

19. vovin999

vovin999

Regarding first problem, I think your problem is that Unity Ads and IAP is off in Services. Try turning them on in your project and see what happens.
    Second point I can't help you; I am trying to come to grips with everything myself presently, and the documentation is unfortunately not much help. :)

20. yurowm

yurowm

Hi John,
    Sorry for dalay. I think, you need to add new condition in the LevelButton.IsLocked function.

21. yurowm

yurowm

Hi,
    Sorry for delay. The fix for first problem you can find in the bugs page.
    For the second one, you need to contact me by email.

22. vovin999

vovin999

Viktor: I am in the middle of investigating your match 3 template, and it is looking really good so far. :)
    I do have a suggestion to you though, and that is that you offer someone with good English skills your asset for free - or some other means of compensation - if they help you write a good, solid, organized user manual. This will benefit you greatly, I promise.

zero_null and EzraEL like this.
  23. yurowm

yurowm

Hi John,
    Sorry for late reply. You can use one trick for finding moves. Turn on gizoms for Game screen: img.PNG
    As you can see, there is some red lines. These is all avaliable moves. It shows only few seconds after hint show.

I am not sure, but maybe your pinapples has a green color id? If so, then I see the move:
    img.PNG

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
  24. shoni-wheeler

shoni-wheeler

Hi Viktor,

No move there, they are yellow pears the green ladybird pairs with the green Apple, turning on the Gizmo is useful.
    I managed to repeat to error several times on that particular level will investigate it further.
    Regards

John

25. daschatten

daschatten

Viktor, any news on the pro version?

26. yurowm

yurowm

Hi John,
    I sure that the problem in changes which you made self. Nobody informed me about this problem. And I had not met it too.

27. yurowm

yurowm

Nothing new. I am still working.

28. EzraEL

EzraEL

Hello Viktor have you encountered this problem with Facebook connect hanging at the "Loggining to Server" dialog. I've followed your guide on setting everything up and it always worked for me before, but the last two days it's just stays on the "Loggining to Server" dialog. Can you please advise as to what I need to do to fix the issue. here's some screenshots.

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

29. Ayubhassan2525

Ayubhassan2525

I get the error below when I build it for windows store!

FieldAssistant+<StartLevelRoutine>c__Iterator4.MoveNext () (at Assets/_Yurowm/Match-Tree Engine/Scripts/Assistants/FieldAssistant.cs:49)NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

30. Storm-Factory

Storm-Factory

1. You wrote v3 will not work with v4 so I'm curious whether the same issue will happen with current v4.1 vs. PRO. Since the PRO Version is not out yet, if I buy the current version v4.1, will the game I start to work on be compatible with the PRO Version 4.2?

2. What will the price be for v4.2 PRO?

3. If I buy v4.1 now, will there be an upgrade discount or should I just wait to buy v4.2 PRO when it gets released?

4. I like that you are sticking with Parse. There will be plenty of companies that will have managed Parse-Server installs that will let current Parse developer migrate without having to make changes to their client code. Here is one list https://github.com/relatedcode/ParseAlternatives#parse-server-hosting-providers With that said, what exactly is Parse being used for? To store scores, users, powerups, etc.?

5. I have a few Parse apps so I'm a fan of Parse but PlayFab https://playfab.com looks interesting. What do you think of it and have you thought about using it for your asset?

Thanks!

31. shoni-wheeler

shoni-wheeler

Storm Factory .....some unofficial info for you.

1. Version 4.1and 4.2 standard and Pro version have same code base, Pro has more features.

2. and 3. copy of email sent received today 26 April from Viktor

Berry Match-Three PRO v4.2 is avaliable for purchase! Yay!
    You can find it here. It costs 300$, but I will refund you 100$, because you already bought the standard version. You will need to write me an email with your order number for this.

**Note
    The licence on this site states $300 for single version platform
    and $500 for multiple platforms.
    No restrictions on Unity supplied standard version.

4. and 5.
    Parse was removed from version 4.1 onwards, now uses Backendless for Facebook, leaderboard, etc.
    Check out the manual for version features and roadmap here.

Viktor also announced a new lite version will be available with even less features but completely FREE.! :eek:

So depending on your skill set you get to choose where to start...:)

Regards

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  32. bjornrun

bjornrun

Loading the latest version in an empty project gives the following error:

Unhandled Exception: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)
    at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Mono.CSharp.RootNamespace.ComputeNamespaces (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly, System.Type extensionType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Mono.CSharp.RootNamespace.ComputeNamespace (Mono.CSharp.CompilerContext ctx, System.Type extensionType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Mono.CSharp.GlobalRootNamespace.ComputeNamespaces (Mono.CSharp.CompilerContext ctx) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Mono.CSharp.Driver.LoadReferences () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Mono.CSharp.Driver.Compile () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Mono.CSharp.Driver.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

The following assembly referenced from /Users/bjorn/Documents/Unity/Bitbucket/update_berry/Assets/Plugins/UnityPurchasing/Bin/Stores.dll could not be loaded:
    Assembly: UnityEngine.Purchasing (assemblyref_index=1)
    Version: 0.0.0.0
    Public Key: (none)
    The assembly was not found in the Global Assembly Cache, a path listed in the MONO_PATH environment variable, or in the location of the executing assembly (/Users/bjorn/Documents/Unity/Bitbucket/update_berry/Assets/Plugins/UnityPurchasing/Bin/).

Could not load file or assembly 'UnityEngine.Purchasing, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.
    Could not load file or assembly 'UnityEngine.Purchasing, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.
    The class UnityEngine.Purchasing.IAmazonExtensions could not be loaded, used in Stores, Version=1.0.5946.22377, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    The class UnityEngine.Purchasing.IAmazonExtensions could not be loaded, used in Stores, Version=1.0.5946.22377, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    The class UnityEngine.Purchasing.IGooglePlayConfiguration could not be loaded, used in Stores, Version=1.0.5946.22377, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    The class UnityEngine.Purchasing.NativeJSONStore could not be loaded, used in Stores, Version=1.0.5946.22377, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    The class UnityEngine.Purchasing.IAppleConfiguration could not be loaded, used in Stores, Version=1.0.5946.22377, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    The class UnityEngine.Purchasing.IAppleExtensions could not be loaded, used in Stores, Version=1.0.5946.22377, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    The class DialogType could not be loaded, used in Stores, Version=1.0.5946.22377, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    The class MicrosoftConfiguration could not be loaded, used in Stores, Version=1.0.5946.22377, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    The class UnityEngine.Purchasing.FakeStore could not be loaded, used in Stores, Version=1.0.5946.22377, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    The class DialogRequest could not be loaded, used in Stores, Version=1.0.5946.22377, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    The class LifecycleNotifier could not be loaded, used in Stores, Version=1.0.5946.22377, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    The class <MessageCallback>c__AnonStorey0 could not be loaded, used in Stores, Version=1.0.5946.22377, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    The class <RetrieveProducts>c__AnonStorey0 could not be loaded, used in Stores, Version=1.0.5946.22377, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    The class <Purchase>c__AnonStorey1 could not be loaded, used in Stores, Version=1.0.5946.22377, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    The class <Start

33. shoni-wheeler

shoni-wheeler

Hi bjornrun,

I also downloaded the latest version 4.2 and installed in Unity 5.3.4p3 and it runs fine.
    Maybe something wrong with your setup.?

John

34. yurowm

yurowm

Hey! Now I don't support this forum thread, because I can't validate my clients. You can ask my any questions from this form. Or from BerryPanel - Contant directly from the project.
    Or even by email if you have my email adress :)

35. yurowm

yurowm

As shoni.wheeler said, I am going to release Lite version in the near future.
    Here some info about features set.
    BMTE_versions.jpg

paradisecastle likes this.
  36. paradisecastle

paradisecastle

Hi Viktor! Help please!
    How I can fix block error at v.4.2?

b1=error after run test lvl
    IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
    Block.Initialize () (at Assets/_Yurowm/Match-Tree Engine/Scripts/Slot/Block.cs:20)
    FieldAssistant+<CreateField>c__Iterator4.MoveNext () (at Assets/_Yurowm/Match-Tree Engine/Scripts/Assistants/FieldAssistant.cs:111

b2=Block1
    b3=Block2
    b4=Block3 (Work after export levels from v4.1 only. At v4.2 editor level b4 is not work)

Attached Files:

37. yurowm

yurowm

Hey! I don't support this forum thread anymore, because I can't validate my clients. You can ask me any questions from this form. Or from BerryPanel - Contant directly from the project. Or even by email if you have my email adress.

38. shoni-wheeler

shoni-wheeler

Well it seems to me Viktor that you stopped supporting everthing, had no reply fro you since May.
    Using all methods of contact gives no results......

John

39. danfrey

danfrey

Hello,

I am having trouble reskinning the ui, I have replaced maps, backgrounds, chips everything but the way the ui is designed is not similar to the ui assets I have. Do I need to make matching sprites sizes in photoshop and then just replace the old graphic?

thanks,

40. shoni-wheeler

shoni-wheeler

No not really, you can resize your graphics elements in the scene.
    Do you have a screenshot of the problem.?

John

41. ekele_r

ekele_r

Hi,
    anyone else having this problem. Once I update fixer to version 1.22 I can't compile the game for android. I get the error saying it's failed to repackage resources. It compiles perfect for version 1.21 but even with a complete fresh install of the game doesn't compile the minute I update the fixer. I've tried with several versions of unity. from 5.3.1 to 5.3.5 and several versions of android sdk tools.

bjornrun likes this.
  42. shoni-wheeler

shoni-wheeler

Hi

I run Unity 5.3.4 and fixer 1.22 and Android complies fine on a device and making an APK.

John

43. kazz2009

kazz2009

@moneycan , how we can buy pro version ? .. cant find it in asset store . found a link somewhere else but cant find that page anymore

44. ramham

ramham

Yes this is a problem what we get also. And Viktor left us. :(

45. shoni-wheeler

shoni-wheeler

Hi,
    It should not be a problem, I can compile fine on Android using fixer 1.22

It you want to send me a clean project from your setup I will test it on my machine.
    Maybe it is just the way you have applied the fixer. There are some problems with it but they can be overcome by applying the patches manually to the files.

John

46. NlaakStudios

NlaakStudios

bjornrun likes this.
  47. armin-j

armin-j

Hello and tnx for this nice asset,
    Can I change the speed of fruits that are comming down?

48. Bitmore

Bitmore

Hi,
    The standard version doesn't have the Facebook feature, but why I build the apk file and install into my phone, the game crash on startup. The error shows:
    java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to get provider com.facebook.FacebookContentProvider: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.facebook.FacebookContentProvider" on path: /data/app/com.xxxxxxx.match-1.apk at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(ActivityThread.java:5158).
    What else I have to do to get it work?
    Thanks.

49. Francis89074

Francis89074

The author of this asset also sells it on another website, it is the PRO version with a few more features, it is currently on sale. I'm not sure if it is worth an additional $129 after paying $100, it adds facebook and leaderboard support, I already added advertisements, not that difficult. The new one also has cut scenes, all the features are shown in this forum above. I have already made extensive changes fixing bugs and speeding the game up, mainly by optimizing SlotGravity.cs, not sure if the updated code would merge well with what I have now.

50. wendymorrison

wendymorrison

Hi i have had this asset for awhile and awhile ago it use to work so was wondering doesn't this work the newest version of unity. Its not playable at all, its completely useless now. I did a complete new project with only this asset imported and i get on everything all compile errors. I am no coder so i can't fix my self but when people pay this much for it should work straight of.

This is weird when i import straight from the asset store it didn't work then when i import from my assets from the store it completely worked.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016