Search Unity

Behavior Designer - Behavior Trees for Everyone

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by opsive, Feb 10, 2014.

1. opsive

opsive

2. InfinityGameDev

InfinityGameDev

Hi @opsive , I'm building my project but getting error :
    Code (CSharp):
    1. TypeLoadException: Could not load type BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.BehaviorTree, BehaviorDesigner', Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null while decoding custom attribute: (null)
    2. System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributesBase (System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType, System.Boolean inheritedOnly)
    I'm building for Windows. I just updated to 1.7.5 but that didn't fix the issue either. I saw one post here from 2014 but that was for Windows Phone, so not much help. Any ideas?

3. opsive

opsive

Hello,

For support can you post on the Opsive forum at https://opsive.com/forum? This will allow for better tracking of each topic.If you can also include the steps to reproduce that would be extremely helpful.

4. opsive

opsive

VisualScripting.png

Behavior Designer now has Visual Scripting integration! You can get this integration on the downloads page. Be sure to read the docs for steps on how to use the integration.

Will-Goldstone and mgmhunt like this.
  5. opsive

opsive

6. keikoooooo

keikoooooo

Hi @opsive , How to Get and Set 1 globalVariables in tree? , I tried _behaviorTree.SetVariableValue(); but the result is Null.

7. opsive

opsive

Hello,

For support can you post on the Opsive forum at https://opsive.com/forum? This will allow for better tracking of each topic.

Justin

keikoooooo likes this.
  8. DuoFan

DuoFan

How can I use HasEnteredTrigger2D Conditional? I added the task to my tree,then my gameobject already has collider2D as trigger and rigidbody2D,I also set the tag of HasEnteredTrigger2D node,but it still can not trigger with other gameobject correctly

9. opsive

opsive

Hello,

For support can you post on the Opsive forum at https://opsive.com/forum? This will allow for better tracking of each topic.

Justin

10. DarkDungeonStudio

DarkDungeonStudio

It would be nice to have the UnityEvents supported, with proper drawers, in the Behaviour Designer by default.
    We have some niche use cases, where we have many many different events could fire based on a single node.

We have between 25 nodes that could trigger up to 5 different results.
    If we could link UnityEvents inside the 25 nodes then we will have a very clean Behaviour Tree.
    But if we use the Behvaiour Designer Events, then now we need to create 25x5=125 different nodes for each condition that could be met, the tree will become messy and it would be a mission to maintain.

11. opsive

opsive

Hello,

For support can you post on the Opsive forum at https://opsive.com/forum? This will allow for better tracking of each topic. I have ideas on how to approach this.

Justin

DarkDungeonStudio likes this.
  12. DarkDungeonStudio

DarkDungeonStudio

Thanks, I see there's an existing thread on there already.
    Will leave a comment in there.

13. opsive

opsive

Version 1.7.8 of Behavior Designer has been released on the Opsive Store and Asset Store. You can see what has changed within the release notes.

14. opsive

opsive

BehaviorDesigner10.png

It's Behavior Designer's 10th anniversary! 10 years ago we could never have imaged that Behavior Designer would turn into what it has today. It really has changed our lives and I want to thank everyone for their support of Behavior Designer.

Here's to the next 10 years! We have been working on some pretty exciting updates for Behavior Designer, it's going to be a very data-oriented future ;).

15. starfoxy

starfoxy

Congratulations @opsive ! Thank you for creating and supporting such great tools!

opsive likes this.
  16. opsive

opsive

Version 1.7.9 of Behavior Designer has been released on the Opsive Store and Asset Store. You can see what has changed within the release notes.