Search Unity

[Beginner] - VR 360 Video Menu Help

Discussion in 'AR/VR (XR) Discussion' started by storyfirstcreative, Jan 18, 2018.

1. storyfirstcreative

storyfirstcreative

Hello!

My company has created a few 360 videos for a client, they've turned out great. The client is going to showcase these videos at a convention via an Oculus setup, and has asked us to create a menu to house these videos. They want something more customized/branded than the default Oculus "living room". I'm completely new to unity, but hoping that this is something relatively simple I can create, or even reskin via an existing project.

I've found a lot of great tutorials and items on the asset store (https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/86778), but nothing is as plug and play as I hoped, so just wanted to see if anyone have any suggestions on where to start? Or some sample projects I could base off of? I need to create a "room" to house 3, 360 videos with menu abilities to choose between them. As I mentioned, I'm completely new to this, but familiar with some coding and design. Would greatly appreciate even a nudge in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018